or Connect

Posts by Cool The Kid

Beautiful Not to be a downer but make sure u get renters insurance. Lot of childhood friends lost their homes in Sandy.Living on the beach is the shit though. NYC is not bad if you can live and work outside the radius where the subway works.
Rockaways?
I want rings so bad. Thats one of the biggies I can't have, especially how I want it. I have been doing OK with just chinups though. Now I'm enough of an un-fatass that I can do weighted chins again so that's my main back move now.
Yea I am really happy with it. Just got a window AC for that room as well. Gonna stick with the gym on work days through the end of my cut just cause I'm used to it, but I'm doing my weekend workouts at home now.Big thing is wifey hates commercial gyms so now we can both get a nice full workout. She's excited. Put together a pretty nice program for her too.
It begins [[SPOILER]]
Whoosh, tightening my shit up and dumping carbs = I'm down like 3-4lbs from last week, most of it I'm guessing being water weight.
Stranger danger.
IDK about the brown, the more that I think about it. Black = bad ass. Brown = Member's Only Dad.
Sorry for the delirium yesterday. I'm focused again. Just need to cut back on carbs and get some sleep. Wifey wakes up like 2 hours later than me and is a night owl. I'm gonna just start going to bed on my own time. I feel so much beddah
Where can I get chinos or twill pants in a slim fit in this color: http://lp.hm.com/hmprod?set=key[source],value[/model/2014/A00 0258976 002 27 0206.jpg]&set=key[rotate],value[]&set=key[width],value[]&set=key[height],value[]&set=key[x],value[]&set=key[y],value[]&set=key[type],value[STILL_LIFE_FRONT]&hmver=3&call=url[file:/product/large] IMG tag doesn't work... they are teal. H&M is out of stock, Google yields nothing.