or Connect

Posts by Cool The Kid

@ridethecliche how many miles have you put on the thing, like 1000 lol. Ride it for a while. GSXR front ends are tricky. Your bike is an N right? Just remounting the headlights and gauges alone will be a PITA. If you want to keep the bars factor in more $$$ and work for either a dirtbar mount (sketchy IMO) or a new triple ($300-400). You will lose your steering locks too, I think. AK20s are good as are CBR600F3 cartridges, which will be a fraction of the price. And...
I made an incline platform for the home gym. Doesn't feel drastic but at the same time makes a huge difference. Torso can sit a lot more upright. Was the missing link to help wifey squat (5' 11" with a 33" inseam)
Welcome to the dark side. I need to get back up to the mountains. I just hate the hour plus on boring highways it takes me to get to them
I am 5' 9", 190, larger than average arms/shoulders and a ~32" waist. I have these in an L. The sleeve diameter and shoulder width is perfect, but the sleeves are a little short. The body is definitely wide. I am going to have it either darted or taken in. I think it's worth buying and altering. I don't think you will be able to find a shirt that fits well for that total cost.
Tuono is interesting. I'm just worried about reliability. I'm not sure it's worth a gamble over an SV1000 or even a same year Street/Speed Triple.
Speaking of fridges, MIL threw us a free chest freezer. I got a Blendtec too. Gonna make and freeze a shit ton of smoothies and bags of dark chicken and turkey meat. Cook all my shit once a month or so
SVs have more top end than the Ninja 650... I need to stop being so vague. And I wouldn't be topping the bike out... just want more reward to go to redline. Ninja's powerband is basically from 4 to 8K. Falls flat above that. SV's powerband is stronger everywhere but especially stronger up top. Sounds better too. We will see.
SV has range bro. I still want to ride one, but I feel like I'd be happy making that lateral move after 4 years of riding. Been commuting on the bike a lot and it works really well. W/better suspension and a lil more top end (like a modded SV would have) I think I will be OK. Especially if I can drop some weight on it.
+1 on the 3 day split with cardio. I have been biking 3 days a week and lifting 5 days a week. When I get back from Peru I'm squishing all my lifting into 3 days a week, and I'm gonna do more biking.
There is a manager of a group with a lot of middle aged women.... he brings them donuts and cakes and pizza almost daily. I think dude is a low key chubby chaser. It's weird.