or Connect

Posts by Cool The Kid

Hes humblebragging u guise.
SomewhatBigger problem is that they are awful
O yea congrats dude.
Look for hiking backpacks. I got one on Amazon... can't remember the name, but it holds all my shit and was like $30 shipped.
Fuck goatees. Esp soul patches. Lookin like u just ate some dirty ass. Yes I am jelly, I am completely incapable of growing a beard.
Fuck goatees. Esp soul patches. Lookin like u just ate some dirty ass. Yes I am jelly, I am completely incapable of growing a beard.
Its not unrealistic to sweat out a lb of water a day, your water balance is probably just off When I went to Europe a few years back I lost 10lbs in 2 weeks.... it happens
I think LG has its merits but that small deficit shit is for the birds unless u are already super lean. I def have used some of that protocol on my cut though (IF for years and 1.4-1.5g/lb of protein for the last couple weeks). But yea cutting on like a 200kcal/day deficit if u arent already pretty much ripped is a waste of time.
YEa your shit is moving man. How are your other lifts.... have u been able to keep lean?