or Connect

Posts by Cool The Kid

U def dont have to spend that much for thatI am feeling like any 2HP juicer with metal guts will be good enough, and u can get those for like $150 no problem.
Yea it would be... uhhh... 28 movements a week? So 84 sets. Regular volume for me but for some reason I just can't find a way to fit it in my schedule at work. Working out at night is tough because I have a deadline at the end of the year for my business. It will free up next year though so I will probably just stick with what worked and switch to night time shit next year
I am lost on what to do for my split. Trying to hit chest/shoulders/back/legs 2x/week, 4 movements a body part. And on top of that hit arms 3x/week. 4 movements on each of those. Need at least 48 hours between hitting a body part again. And I'm trying to keep my work gym trips to around an hour, but it's about 20-30 mins round trip from my seat to the locker room, and then another 10 or so minutes to get ready. Thinking about just switching back to working out at home....
RC390 sounds like one of those great "in theory" rides, like an S2000 But anywhere off the track/mountains I feel like I would be longing for more power like I do with my 650 Definitely an awesome first bike alternative to something like a Ninja 300 or CB500........... ...... but I couldn't buy this for ~5.5K over something like a used STriple........................
I have been doing OK with about .8-.9g/lb You could probably get away with a little less than that. Most of mine is from whey as well.
Whoa, they made a dealership close down? That's heavy
I just dont have the time. I just spent 2 hours cooking my lunches while working for my second job. Dinner was buttered toast and a shake Prepping veggies is key and I have some tricks up my sleeve. My brussell sprouts are really good, I have a drying rack for kale chips. But its faster to throw that shit in a blender with some OJ
Everything doesnt have to be a smoothie... I get 1-2 servings of hendrix approved veggies a day, I am trying to get more though. Plus for the most part veggies suck, if they didnt more people would eat them.
Yea MVs are like boats. Ride one if your friend has one but unless you have the stomach for bills and problems pass Id be damned if they arent the sexiest bikes on the road though. 15 yr old design and all
Yea this shit is gonna be huge for cutting. So much pulp, so few calories.