or Connect

Posts by Cool The Kid

I went full bro like a year ago. Best decision ever for me. Why fight it?
I'm pretty much already set on a Versys Progressive shock or a Nitron R1. Some folks use the shock from the Yamaha R1 as the spring rate is close, but it's a completely different suspension design. After years of building shitty little Hondas and Nissans I've learned suspension is one place to not fuck around or cheap out. Nitron is nice because they build the shock specifically to your weight and use. Should be nice
Pressure bleeder worked really well, though in retrospect I don't know that I needed it. Embarrassingly, I was putting fluid into the rubber seal and not the MC itself Once I figured that out, along with the best way to secure the tubing to the bleed port (zip ties!) it took like half an hour to finish. Reverse bleed with a syringe is messy because you have to clean the fluid out of the MC. I would just fuck with a vacuum bleeder.... for a flush it would probably take...
Just looked at my weight log... down 2lbs since Monday and 8lbs in the last month lol. Hopefully only 10lbs to go... already burnt through most of my love handles and getting tricep/delt separation. This is fun
No I have air in the SS lines. Admittedly I didn't keep up on brake fluid like I should have before but my brakes still worked with the stock lines. Vacuum/pressure bleeder is coming tonight though so I should be able to knock it out.
Man I did all that. For me, shit like rice, pasta, potatoes etc just don't satiate like meat. The calorie density is the same
Has anybody here installed SS brake lines? I'm getting z-e-r-o pressure. Nothing but bubbles and some spittle of fluid. I ordered a vacuum/pressure bleeder but man I thought this shit would be a breeze.
Thanks for the info @MGoCrimson I wish I could use it. Problem is the only way I can stick to a cut is to go crazy high protein. At least 40% of calories and more like 50% on average. For me, on a cut, carbs are the enemy.... they just don't satiate like protein and fat. I think it's good to know what's ideal from a physiological standpoint but w/o adherence a lot of that shit goes out the window. Not trying to dump on the info... just bummed I can't apply it.
Link? Its just an 09 Civic sedan.
Man I have so much respect for mechanics now. I installed coilovers on my Civic... my whole body is rekt and my hands/forearms are inflamed On a good note I lost a lb and a half in one day of struggling to get those fucking coilovers on lol