or Connect

Posts by Cool The Kid

Not gonna lie... the ego takes over for pulling. It has been a little bit on squats too. The percentage shit has been working great on my bench, so if I get serious about my squats and deads to that level I might go that route there too. But theres a lot of shit that makes me hesitant about going whole hog on squats/deads like I am on bench (I've always been happy with my legs; my lower back is a little flaky; I want to get back into road biking in a big way next summer...
CS I remember you folding over a lot in one of your form vids... I feel like you are a long leg short torso dude though so it is what it is. I feel like I'm wrecking my back... I'm gonna switch to front squats exclusively for a while. Is everyone here squatting and deadlifting in the same sessions?
I am kind of getting over specs/tech as well, at least from a "what I would actually spend my money on" point of view. I'm an engineer and a tech geek so from that side I follow it all and like what's going on. But ultimately, I look at bikes through questions like "what would another 100RWHP add to my riding? Where will I use traction control on the street? Does the bike look good?" Naked Triumphs seem to have all the right answers to any question about a bike I would...
Yea the Bimmers look Japanese. The Triumph Triples ooze style, which really does matter. I'm not really sure you need much more than a hearty torquey ~110RWHP, especially on a naked bike
+1 on shoulder work and general shoulder/arm flexibility suggestions/routinesI want to switch to a front squat to save my back and build my quads but I cant clean grip for shit. I can't bend my elbow past like 110 degrees
Direct arm work is so underrated. Feels silly and bro-ish but it really works.
I think they do... I dont want to wear blue jeans that aren't raw though, regular blue jeans look kind of dumb to me now. All about chinos and sweatsIm doing 36-38" waist pants now.... squatting and deading is fun but I'd rather be able to wear 32-34" pants again. Hopefully with this cut I can do both
I played with a pair of 501s for a while. The top block is so.... Midwestern. They need to make a raw 511.
Only pair of jeans I have are Levis 511 black stretch. Funny thing is I've been wearing the same size for like 10 years, over which time I gained like 50lbs. But I wore them baggy back then.
Naw.... her shoulders are wider than her hips, like a man. She is pretty fit though.