or Connect

Posts by Cool The Kid

Im feeling like training each the same to the limitations of the weaker side is the ticketIm asymetrical as fuck, too many ways to count. Cant fix it so its not worth worrying about.
Corporate has computers locked down... I would have to bring in my laptop. I know Python/Pandas a little bit.I figured out how to do it in Excel and didn't get the #s I wanted... so either the data doesn't match what I thought or my approach was wrong
I would like to ride with others; the prob is it seems like a large contingent of sport bike riders are idiotsI think the answer is to ride with older folks.
Excel brahs got a question Im trying to determine the A n B coefficients in what I'm estimating to be this kind of relationship: Ax + By = z from a set of data Basically a multi dimensional linear regression Excel only seems to have a 2D regression (i.e. a correlation between 1 set of variables to 1 set of outcomes) Is there anything I can use in Excel to do what I'm thinking
Sometimes I forget this is a fashion forum And yea I am going to do regular deloads. conceptionist the variation of volume on a lot of programs may amount to an indirect deload. I find that every 2 or so months I hit a wall... then I take a break, come back and am stronger. I'm gonna see what happens if I take a break once a month instead.
OK, I have been running my % thing for about 7 weeks now, and today I hit a wall, but only on bench press. I think I'm ready for a deload week or two. Learn me deloads. Should I deload on everything, or just the body parts I am fried on? Bench was nuked but then I hit a new PR on shoulder press and everything else went fine.
I have a double monitor setup in my home office Anything less is uncivilized Im going to start posting formulas on my FB status. I love Excel
I literally just said "BB grip, wats BB grip" out loudWhats BB grip... I def dont plan on Oly lifting.
You might have shorter arms than me. My arms are kind of long, and admittedly my arm flexibility sucks... two things that make clean grip a lot tougher.
I don't know if it's different for clean grip, but long story short I can't clean grip so I use straps. I guess I could get used to it eventually, but I just ordered a Stingray pad. 135lbs bruised my shoulders, I can't imagine what 225 or w/e will do.