or Connect

Posts by Cool The Kid

Its def gotta be a worthy tripIm not scared of travel though. When I went to Europe for my honeymoon I lost 10lbs in 2 weeks, and it took me a month to get my lifts back to where they were. But it was an epic trip that was def worth the small setback.I would be more pissed spending 6 days driving to and from Denver. Im almost certain it would have been cheaper to fly.
I really thought dude was trolling. Units.... the comma of the bodybuilding worldI just started a new job Monday after working at home for a year. Im dying. My sleep has gone to shit. Hit a new PR on bench today though.
O I thought you meant MD like medical doctor. I was gonna say, good plan as then fuji could self prescribe
Sleep in Penn Station
Yea I have made a similar switch. I was hitting sets of 5 at 90% and burning the fuck out. Just dropping down to sets of 4 at 85% has made a huge difference. I can handle way more volume and I don't feel fatigued or anything at all. I applied that strategy to my bench but I think I am gonna apply it to my big 3. Haven't done heavy DLs in months so I'm hoping that strategy will help keep me from burning out. That was the biggie.
Do u commute to the city by plane
Even within the country, hard to compare. A half an acre plot back in LI alone would probably be a million dollars, and there are houses on plots that big for ~350K. Das why I had to get the fuck out of there. Im not trying to see my neighbor washing his balls in the morning.
U guys are lucky u dont have to think about school districts. That shit is a killer. We could buy a slamming ass house today but we have to spend double for a place in a good district. Still 300-350K for a nice house in a safe neighborhood with good schools is damn good. Just trying to get that 30% together by next spring Then I can home gym and be the king of my domain
Its OK if you can get an air conditioned place. Otherwise :nono:
I have been working on an album for the last 7 years