or Connect

Posts by Cool The Kid

Is that a front or back squat Either way hip crease is below the knee.... looks good to me Where the fuck are Charly, kunk and fuji?
Controlled negatives and paused squats are good for everybody. They reinforce good motor patterns and build confidence in the hole
Ha, that is a really good question.
Chill Rumplestiltskin I just found this http://charlotte.craigslist.org/mcy/5532791669.html 05 SV650, less miles than my bike, full GSX-R suspension, $4K If the weather is good I am going to check it out. Too much other shit to buy this year though, bike dreams on hold. Gonna just settle for a new rear shock on my bike.... maybe a Power Commander
When your big indulgence is organic rice flour bread crumbs your diet is too clean Live a little, eat some crap. In my cut last year I think I was able to go for so long because I fit some indulgent shit into my diet almost daily
I would be lucky to get $2K for my bike as is so I just do maxxed out liability only. Totaling my bike (assuming minimal injury) = excuse to buy another bike
I do too but I do the bulk of my own cooking. Wifey was a vegetarian when we met, she still doesn't know jack shit about meat except that it's delicious
+1 on learning how to cook. You'd be surprised how much good food and protein you can fit into ~600-700 calories
Noooo not Adey!
1 week off is no biggie if you keep your nutrition on point. See if wherever you are going has a shit hotel gym where you can cycle through some body weight stuff, or an actual gym where you can continue your workout. What killed me on my 2 weeks off was obviously the flu, but within that flu the 3-4 days of basically not eating anything. Just slept off fevers for 2-3 days straight and had zero appetite. I have taken 1 week off here and there though and come back at...