or Connect

Posts by Cool The Kid

Back from Europe. A little softer but not too bad. Time to kill it Europe was fun though. Croatia is gorgeous but Paris is still my baby mama
This... this is what cars are for.
Leaning out has helped me with pants. Uniqlo chinos fit great
I can't get into the long tee thing. I actually want shorter tees. No Kid Cudi midriff bullshit but definitely a little shorter than normal.
I got some Topman tees randomly.... I should have bought 50. They were perfect but they don't make them anymore. All I want in a tee is thin fabric, high arm holes, good taper and for the bottom to hit just below my pants waist.
I'm still chewing it over. I do like that fairing configuration... would make putting a set of standard bars on it really easy. Just not sure how well that windscreen will work. Is this the official F4 replacement?
Only 1300 miles... P/O was an idiot and/or pussy J/k this bike scares me more than the GSX-S1000 did. 848 kind of disappointed me.... not a ton more torque than my bike till like 8K
Which half of the car is it?
I'm enjoying the bro life. A lot of shit clicked this year. Dieting, gaintaining, what exercises to avoid, how/when to deload etc. Just want a little more size and to maintain at a lower body fat and I will be basically done.
To me an electric bike = all the risk and none of the reward. The sensation of ripping through the gears, hearing the exhaust pop on overruns and downshifts etc.... without that I'd rather just drive. IMO it's gotta be all or nothing.