or Connect

Posts by Cool The Kid

Yea Getting in shape is very simple, but it's not easy. And most people don't like not easy.
Yea I am sold on the high viz helmet as well. I have a yellow Scorpion helmet. Good compromise IMO. I'm definitely due for a new one. I am bummed Shoei discontinued their orange color on the RF-1200 though.
Bro, don't even get me started on coworkers. Nice people, but healthwise.........................................................
It's a little disc that goes in a damper rod fork that gives you much better damping at the front. Kind of a PITA to tune but they work really well once you set them up right.http://www.racetech.com/page/title/Emulators-How%20They%20Work
I didn't do the work on my forks. When I crashed my bike (the first time lol) the forks got bent, and I bought a set from an ex racer who weighed what I did. So he swapped the springs and put the emulators in. I would probably get a shop to do it.Another idea is to swap in the guts from a bike with 41mm forks. CBR600F2/F3 and the VTR1000F have them. But they may have to be rebuilt yadda yadda.Personally I like my emulators. The front end feels great. Once I get the rear...
I want that gray trench!!! Is this going to be available online at all?
Fuckkkkkkkkkkk If you have a go kart track nearby go ASAP More raw than a motorcycle. I am fucking hooked
U dont need a full GSXR front end to be honest. That is just bling. I have Race Tech Emulators on my 650... while part of it is I don't know what I'm missing, I don't really miss much on the front end. The back end is soft as shit and is the real problem. Front end is great with the emulators.
If they have those for like $7K used I'm in. Not very likely..................
I think the faired ones have different rearsets, so all you would possibly need is a new rear brake line. Regarding the bars, if they are stock SV1000N bars they will probably be just as upright. And SV1000N forks are a different diameter so those clipons won't work. SV650S, old VFR750 and Hawk GT650 clipons will though. I need to ride a Z1000 to see if the power is worth the weight. Been riding a lot this week and I'm really enjoying the bike. Hard to keep it under 90,...