or Connect

Posts by Cool The Kid

Well aesthetically you will have to take what you can get. But functionally you are like 3 blocks away from every major train line, you are walking distance from LES and prob NYU, you are in a super safe neighborhood etc. If u want somewhere clean, safe spacious for what u can afford u are prob gonna have to travel a bit or get lucky. I would go for it
That's an awesome location. If the price is right and the apt is cool go for it.
I rode out to a dealership to see if I could get some test rides out yesterday as I had to work from home and had some free time. Took the highway up, but it was backed up on the way home so I took some nice country roads back. No dice on test rides, they gave me some shit about floor bikes not having any oil or w/e and used bikes being all on commission. So apparently they sell all their bikes w/o anyone actually test riding them lol.
School me on how to get test rides. I have never ridden a motorcycle besides my own and I don't really want to join any MC clubs or w/e.
No talk of Drake thoroughly washing and draining Meek Mills?
Hmm that is a good idea. I did not even consider that. I am also considering swapping the springs. Cheap, easy, effective, though it could be a bitch in stop and go traffic which is usually not an issue for me.
Clutch is getting mushy. Not slipping but def could use more bite
I have 4 Topman tees I really love. I am finding I prefer a shorter tee that's a little wider at the waist than a typical one. Those tees are cut perfect but IDK if they kept the same cut and I don't want to gamble.
Man if not for my damn commute I would love a naked. If the Striple came with a fairing option I would kop. 40 degree weather + no fairing + 80-90 MPH commute is no go though.
I am gonna do a 3 day split once I get back to bulking, but it's too complicated to explain.Code:SxR Tuesday Thursday Saturday3x6 A Bench S Press Deadlifts3x6 B Chins Squats L Rows3x10 A U Rows Bench S Press3x10 B F Squats U Rows L Rows3x10 C H Curls Chins Chins3x10 D CG Bench H Curls H CurlsAcc A TPD TPD L RaisesAcc B Curls Calves CurlsHit all my upper compounds 3x,...