or Connect

Posts by Cool The Kid

I like lat pull downs with that neutral grip handle. Vertical plane = max range of motion. Neutral grip = no weird torques on your wrist. Machine = easier to control form. I do some cable rows for my mid traps but lat pull downs are my upper back bread and butter.
Working weights for bench + lat pull downs + military press + back squat + Romanian deads divided by my 1 week average weight Craziest thing is my total is up damn near 25lbs since I started. This gaining phase should be epic.
Data is good. Seeing the fluctuations, learning the patterns, seeing the impact of a miss etc. Makes cutting so much less stressful.
About 15 so far. Started at 198, wanted to get down under 180 which will be no problem. Looking where I am now, I'd like to see how I look at 175, but shit's starting to wear on me. I wanna enjoy summer. Maybe next year. If I can keep the bulk under 190 shit will be a breeze. Glad my protocol is dialed in.
Yea I have been cutting and I know I'm doing at least 800-1000kcal/day because my weight's been dropping ~2lb/week for weeks
I live for the roll on. I giggle, say "wow" and shake my head every time I do a top gear roll on on my bike.
Not powerful enough, I don't think. Just use earplugs. Disposable pharmacy shit works fine. I don't think it's good to listen to anything while you ride anyway.
Probably the easiest thing on the bike to fix. Plus bikes sound different when you are on them...
Not all cruisers are huge. And that Multistrada or S1000XR are only like 100lb lighter than a smaller cruiser, but feel heavier because of their higher centers of gravity. That will make them harder to pick up off the ground too. All bikes are hard to straddle backwards uphill. Sportbike ergos are terrible for the street as well. I feel way comfier pulling a u turn on a cruiser than a sportbike and that's pretty much the only time anyone will drop a bike. Street wise...
????????????????????????????????????????????We are judging the character of bikes by watching them ride by now? Lmao. FZ-09 has character oozing out of its valve stems. The thing is you have to ride one to see it.