or Connect

Posts by Cool The Kid

I readily admit I could not hang. She is like House of Lies consultant status. We had our fun though
No to the stability ball, dont be a Dwight
Ugh speaking of exes mine might be at my college reunion. If she fell off it would be OK but she is coked up, tan and quant as fuck. I do kind of want to go though, it would be cool to see everybody and be in NYC for fun and not work.
Yea I took my first breakup really badly. If you have the means to distract yourself with work and friends and shit do that. I didn't which was what made it rough. Ultimately you will recover, shit's just raw right now.
tesser ur girl is a rich LI Jewish princess. 3 Michelin stars is the minimum
Yea if theres no sex its pointless. And sometimes with sex its worse. Shit happens for a reason
Damn, what rep range are you moving those weights at? Strong, srs
Pics pls, thats exactly what Im cutting down from/toGppd work
I would argue a 6 pack is prob lower than whats healthy/ideal for the avg joe if they have to diet down and use tricks to get that lean. I still want one and am working towards one, but Im not going to kid myself, its for vanity, not health.
Naw wat Im saying is 1 night out wont make u fat, dry chicken breasts arent necessary to get lean, and this reeks of passive aggressive "this will make for a great 'we are victimized bcuz of our 6 packs' blog post" BS. Shit just rubs me the wrong way, he just made a situation unnecessarily awkward to say BBers have it so rough. Its silly