or Connect

Posts by Cool The Kid

I just rode in today. Mid 40s and the fuse on my heated grips is blown..... will be 60s-70s for lunch and the way home though I just got a Bell Qualifier DLX helmet. Loud and buffety as fuck.... to be expected for a ~$100 helmet. But it has a transitions visor which I absolutely love. Riding in the dark is really nice now. If we have a warm winter (which doesn't seem likely) I might be able to ride year round.
Altitude affects air density, not oxygen percentage. Training in thinner air helps boost red blood cell production and endurance. Problem with those masks is they don't work and they look stupid. Altitude is not bad if you allow yourself to acclimate to it. Wifey and I were fine in Peru. I was more gassed running around Europe last month than I was hiking all up and down Machu Picchu.
YesBasically same bike under the skin. You could damn near build a new R6 with aftermarket + Ebay parts. Disappointing
New R6 kind of infuriates me. An R1S has 2x the horsepower and an engine that isn't 10 yrs old for only $2K more.
I'm almost certain the Supersport is a faired Monster (judging by the trellis) with the 937cc from the Hyperstrada. So whatever that means conceptually. Panigale is 100% for the track, it's a mystery as to why people get them for the street IMO.This is a good street bike but I still think Ducati needs something lairy and scary like the original SFS. Take Monster 1200R engine, put it in something with a 55" wheelbase. Or even better, take Panigale 1299 (!!!), remove...
I don't get why if the engine goes sideways the bike has to be so long Lot of interesting debuts at Intermot though New Ducati Supersport New Kawasai Ninja 650 New Fireblade Updated FZ-09 & GSX-S750 and a FZ-10 "M" with the active Ohlins suspension and some other shit Motorcycle industry is doing better.... good stuff
Eagerly awaiting my Bell Qualifier DLX.... that's one of the helmets with the Transitions visor. Key as I leave for work when it's dark and come home when it's light. Broke down and ordered a tail bag too.
St. Germaine, Paris Only & Sons H&M Uniqlo Onitsuka Tiger
Back from Europe. A little softer but not too bad. Time to kill it Europe was fun though. Croatia is gorgeous but Paris is still my baby mama