or Connect

Posts by justinkapur

Just received Butteros and Navy Rotas. Cant wait to get the Rotas to the tailor and Butteros on my feet on Sunday
I agree. Doesn't photo graph well. And I couldn't find the one I was looking for.
Bontoni Hp MTM HSM suit
MTM HSM suit Ike Conrad Wu Hangar project socks Bontoni
I have to agree with Stitch on that. Formality of the color and style of that shoe (even though it is a derby) is superior to that of the pants. If your shoes were pebble grain or textured or even shell I would say then it would be fine but being that its a smooth polished calf it needs to go with an odd trouser not a cotton casual pant. I am guilty of doing what you did and I realized it after it was pointed out and thats how I learned. I paired it due to coloring not...
http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Tassel-Loafers/MH00199,default,pd.html?dwvar_MH00199_Color=DKRD&contentpos=233&cgid=0522 Are these made by Alden? Also if I wear a TTS 10D do I size the same or size 1/2 down?
If your doing a MTO or something specialized make it different. Why do I have my custom Bontonis with my name on the inside of the shoe? Its because its something that no one else will have. Go for the extra details just for you. BUT TASSEL LOAFERS????????
gents any interest in a tassel loafer?
I never tried their ESF. I used to be 60 pounds heavier so the word slim could never be used in the same sentence as me. I will have to look into them in the future
I just bought a pair of seersucker navy pants for $60. I tried on their shirts but there wasnt anything that I needed to go home with. Fit was on point though