Posts by justinkapur

I just order the Stephen Schneider rollneck. Its my first one ever
So in my experience (2 pairs) if its snug or painful its not the best fit. My first pair which was a MTO is just slightly too snug in the toe box. My second pair had no break in period whatsoever. It might be a fitting issue but only you would know that.
Yea no codes, just saw a pic on IG and figured they would be perfect in my rotation.I once owned a pair of cordovan NST boots on the Aberdeen last. I liked the way they looked but never really reached for them and sold them. I have a feeling these boots are going to be great. I most definitely will post pictures. As most of the forumites know my quality of images is less than poor but a picture nonetheless.
just kopped shell cordovan tankers. Pretty stoked
I agree with the 2 gentlemen above. Stunning
I think you can get to that point when you have a really good wardrobe where you are not needing those pieces right away. I love MTOs as well and I prefer them over buying off the rack just because you get something unique and like you say you enjoy the anticipation. Its not an ideal world especially if you look at Gustin. They are taking forever to deliver and having issues with sizing consistency. Epaulet has been great at delivering goods in a reasonable time frame...
Just took delivery of the EFF shirt and Johnstons scarf. Always love the hand written notes. Such a great touch.Also I like the darts. The shirt fits me well with the darts and I like having the ability to remove them if I feel after sending to the cleaners makes the shirt feel a bit tight.Cloth is so fucking soft though. So good [[SPOILER]]
Collar looks handsome
I havent bought many shirts, I think only 2. I bought one individualized and one EFF. My EFF will be delivered tomorrow but my individualized is probably one of my best fitting and one of my more favorite shirts. The salt wash shirts have caught my attention and when I confirm EFF shirts fit I will probably end up buying more shirts. I know Mike and I have talked about it but I love the outerwear choices that Epaulet offers and I cant wait to see what will be available...
That's super hard to find out. I know that they don't show the models on the inside tag. Usually on the garment tag they showed the model. It's hard to find. Luckily I bought all my pieces from one store and they only sell one model. Good luck man