or Connect

Posts by justinkapur

AFPOS is an incredible retailer and I would highly recommend them. You really have to think about how they are packaged from the factory. AFPOS has nothing to do with that. Also your images posted are things that are going to happen when you wear the shoes anyways. If it bothers you return them. This looks normal to me.
Did I hear Rain last???? Listening........
Can someone talk about these Vass right here: http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/footwear/shoes/galosh-oxford-captoe-brown-museum-calf.html I have never owned Vass before and I am a pretty true to size 10D in US shoes. What size would I take in Vass? I also have heard Vass offers millions of lasts and so want to know feedback about this one (i.e wider toe box, shorter, longer, etc). I know Greg usually has the best of the best and I just want to make sure if I...
Those jumpers are money! Congrats on picking those up. I cant wait for my cordovan ones in a few months to come in.
Not trying to be a creep but showing off my CXL Natural belt. Wore for the first time with Gustin denim
It may be an excuse but its what helps me decide whether to buy or not.If you do an all year fabric then I could participate.
If I was sitting at a desk or not moving much then I would be in. I am on my feet all day constantly moving. If I was to spend that kind of money I would get a solid thats more versatile. Once I have basics then I could splurge. I will watch this from the sideline.
I would be interested in chalk stripe if I lived in an area where it was cold. The Bay Area isn't cold enough in my opinion for flannel.
There's been 11 pages of posts in the last 6 hours. Epaulet is on fire!
Rocking my HC wool tie