or Connect

Posts by justinkapur

I would say on a grain having minimal detail is ok. Quarter brogue would be acceptable.
#3 should be purchased tonight
I would say minus the medallion and truth be told I would rather not have any brogueing so it would be extremely simple lines
Can we do a MTO for a GG boot? I am thinking Wigmore in burgundy with some sort of grain shaft with dainite sole?
Get me pricing info and I will go with 9UK. I am hoping for shoe trees included.What sole choice are we doing? Leather or dainite? Preference to the latter
+1000
Are those the boots we are after? Also isnt there a shell shortage in the world?
Willing to bet that my measurement skills are off but I tried based on an online tool that Ive seen most people use.
Is that Eidos CP overcoat sold out in a 38? Also if you take a 38 suit should you take the same size in an overcoat?
Hi gents up for sale is a Hickey Freeman 3 piece suit in a traditional prince of wales check. Suit fits like a 42R/S Looking for $350 or best offer Shoulder: 19.5" Chest: 22" BOC: 30" Pant Waist: 34" Inseam 29.5" with 2" cuff with 3" to let out Vest with 4 pockets and 5 buttons