or Connect

Posts by justinkapur

I live in SF otherwise I would try it. I am a 38Short so I fear it just being a bit too big for me
Between me and @gyasih we have everything that Bloomies bought exposed lol. I still want that overcoat in a 38 though G!
Already reserved my size in the tassel! Get on it! Its a sweeeeeet shoe
I have a handful of size 36 pants that I need to get rid of as I now fit a size 32. They are in incredible shape and great colors. All have been purchased by me and retailed as much as $250. Asking for $50 a trouser and open to offers for multiple purchases. All are size 36 in the waist and inseam of 29.5-30" with more than 3 inches to let out. If any questions on specific trousers please PM me. Donnanna Tan with 2 inch cuff Donnanna Light Grey with 2 inch...
EG UK 9.5 is approximately a 10US right?
How funny, an honest business running honestly and ethically and it benefits its customers? You are a model for all others to follow sir. I have ordered socks and shoes from Skoak and had items shipped to me faster from international than someone who lives in the states and communication with the team has been fantastic. Well done gents!
HC that jacket is money
Gents I have a casual jacket by Lubiam 1911. This beauty is a 100% cotton brown herringbone jacket. This thing is so soft and so incredible to touch. Its just too large for my shrinking frame so now its time to pass this beauty off to someone who will appreciate it as much as I did. It does state it is limited edition from LBM which is cool but more off its just an awesome piece to add to the collection. Size is marked as a 50R which translates to approximately a...
http://www.styleforum.net/t/407573/howard-yount-mid-grey-size-30 selling my HY pants that dont fit. worn only once
http://www.howardyount.com/collections/pants/products/vbc-super-120s-three-season-pants-mid-gray Description from HY website: 100% super 120s wool (230g / 8.1oz), woven in Italy by Vitale Barberis Canonico. Excellent cloth for spring through early fall in the most versatile gray. This is a summer pant everyone should own. Very slim fit and nicely tapered below the knee. Flat front. Three button closure. Loop to secure belt buckle. Curtained, rear-split waistband....