or Connect

Posts by justinkapur

AMAZING. I am getting a sportcoat like that and I cant wait to rock it like that. Amazing
I think they would be perfect. I have a few pairs of rain and 1 pair of skoaks trees with a few more with my upcoming MTO's. They are fantastic and I highly recommend them
Cleav absolutely gorgeous! Wear in great health!
Burgundy/dark brown was what I was thinking but I wanted to know would a captoe with brogueing be ok?
Xpost from WAYWT thread Ok gents I have a question. My Fiance and I are throwing a party for our engagement. I bought a new suit which is a blue/blue grey suit. Its a gorgeous cloth and I will be wearing a white shirt with a eggplant colored tie. I dont wear black shoes as I cringe when I see black so what color shoe would you guys recommend? The suit doesnt photograph as blue or grey a bit of a hybrid of both. I am thinking of my dark brown Vass captoes but want to see...
thanks man!
Ok gents I have a question. My Fiance and I are throwing a party for our engagement. I bought a new suit which is a blue/blue grey suit. Its a gorgeous cloth and I will be wearing a white shirt with a eggplant colored tie. I dont wear black shoes as I cringe when I see black so what color shoe would you guys recommend? The suit doesnt photograph as blue or grey a bit of a hybrid of both. I am thinking of my dark brown Vass captoes but want to see what everyone...
That event looks incredible!
I know places in the US such as Wilkes Bashford (CA), Marios (WA), Stanley Korshak (TX), Bergdorf Goodman (NY).I think in Hong Kong theres a store called Tassels that sell Bontoni. Look through this thread theres a ton of different models
I see black and blue on the suede. I dont see the red though, looks like chocolate brown suede