or Connect

Posts by justinkapur

All 3 of those are beautiful. God damn. Epaulet killing it with the footwear
This I discovered when I am working and walking at work I need comfortable shoes and I could be in my EGs all day with no problems
Correct, its the lighting. Its a woven
Agreed, and I wore it with my Isaia suit which is one of my narrowest legs but it still fits proportionally well. I love the 202 and I will continue to buy that last and if a shoe doesnt come on it then ill MTO it because it feels so good
I totally agree with the tie choice. I just had a new tie and I really wanted to wear it but I think its suited for more of a sportcoat/trouser combo. The room I am using has more access to light which is nice for pictures.I love the suit and its a super light fabric which is so comfy all day
Thanks man! I really learned a lot from the posts here and lurking a lot.Got a notification from Steve that 2 of my EGs should be ready by July and August Also am getting a chelsea on the 202 as opposed to the 82 which I couldnt fit unfortunately
Zegna Zegna Talbott Godard EG
Not Vass but here's my GG wholecuts. I find that the P2 fits me well from Vass but that last wouldn't make a handsome or classy wholecut so I went with GG instead
Mike no worries at all! I'd love to do like a light grey suede or even a chocolate brown. Also my Southwick jacket is being delivered today. Pretty excited to go home after work haha
I agree that there should be a general ballpark of length on jackets and for me the ideal is to cover the crotch seam in the front and the seat in the back. Now depending on body shapes that will change as rtw doesn't consider everyone's body shapes. Also having things made doesn't always guarantee the drape of the garment. My suit that I'm wearing today covers my rear but feels 1cm short in the front. It does irritate me but it's not blatantly short like some other...