or Connect

Posts by justinkapur

I really dont have a really nice navy sweater so I figure go with a basic at first. Then can deviate down the road for sure.Purple and brown were both strong contenders for me.
1. Yes, lots from Gustin but just bought my first pair of 3sixteens from Standard and Strange in Oakland. All via email but the guys there are super friendly and helpful!2. I am going from a retail atmosphere of dress furnishings to sportswear. I think a tie would be over kill, and trousers might be acceptable every so often. I plan on putting some money in some casual wear pieces which include chinos, outerwear, and some knits.3. All good to be selfish, a few of my old...
I know the majority of guys are posting about the trousers, but I just preordered a navy sweater!
Erik so sorry for the loss. Sending good thoughts to you and your wife. Epaulet Canclini Sozzi Liverano Gustin EG I will be taking on a job where my position will be more business casual. I might slowly peel back posting here because less ties and more jawnz and chinos will be worn.
Zegna JWN Bigi Godard StC
Steed Boss Conrad Wu Godard Panta EG
Thanks gents for that advice. I will probably stay true to size. If I recall the rivets stretch after some wear which would be perfect.
I was close! Wells and welland lol. Galways today
If I am a size 32 in the walts, do I take the same size in the rivets? I have had them in the past and just am drawing a blank.