or Connect

Posts by justinkapur

That Porter and Harding is pretty nice looking!
It was one of my fears but then i realized that I'll wear an ocbd so it'll be the barrier between jacket and jeans
order placed Peer pressure is a bitch. Although it helps that I wanted the jacket too lol
Roger I love those. I'm having a pair of Vass made with those soles. I'm gonna call them my shit kickers
Im probably never going to wear it dressed up. Itll be a denim and ocbd look. Maybe even throw in some chinos.
So to ghost suede MA-1 or no? Im thinking yes especially with that discount. Quick question, would you guys wear with denim? Is it more versatile than the snuff suede version? Also @Epaulet do you have an ETA for the leather jackets? I gotta atleast try to budget lol
I truly do feel sorry for you man. It is such a beautiful cloth and design.
but with a bespoke garment it should be minimal flaws showing. Wouldnt you agree the sleeve issue is pretty large in the last pic?
I have a size 30 in the CT and I have a size 33 in ST, which I think might be a hair big in the waist.
The last picture with the sleeves still looks awful man. I would show them that picture. I dont think you should be settling here for bespoke. If it was MTM thats a different story...