or Connect

Posts by justinkapur

Cowes right? I'm guessing your phone autocorrected.Yes they are and on the 888 last. Very comfyTy sir! Love your new GG's
But wait. If there was a dover in black it would be unique. The hand sewn apron toe is really eye catching. The perfect last. Color could be anything and it would be still a hell of a shoe. I wouldn't prefer black but I think it'll still be a gorgeous shoe. /rant What I wore today
The one day I forgot to read this thread there's apparel to hip hop to murls not liking Kendrick. I concur with the radio comment though. Turn that shit off. Although my bro found a station that plays old school hip hop. All my Bay Area peeps listen to 102.1.
Great boots on this page. I have a mto still waiting for completion in that reddish brown suede. The color looks gorgeous.
I enjoy wearing my lighter color shoes with something else in the mid brown up top. I also tend to wear them more often and use a mid to dark brown polish to give them a bit more character which in turn looks even better. Again I think as a whole we dress significantly better than most in the general public who wear their trousers with too much of a break, sleeves on jackets too long, and their favorite square point shoes.
I actually have a lavato I bought last year which is just a bit too snug for my liking which I'll be posting on b&s. If anyone is interested pm me. It's a size 38
Ring Barba Epaulet Goddard Khakis of Carmel EG
I dont understand this. How can you make a statement 7 months in? Have you got all the warm fuzzy winter gear you want already? I certainly dont haha
Just to echo I've used Spoo for a ton of items. In certain cases ive listed items and haven't sold them then send to Spoo and with his fees make more than what I listed them for. His pictures, reputation, etc make him well worth the 40% fee.
Dovers