or Connect

Posts by justinkapur

Im so dumb. I read that the site is down and I go to click on the webstore to see whats available. Yes that just happened
I agree with this whole heartedly. I'm wearing my shell versions right now and I love this boot. A pebble grain would be incredible but maybe too redundant right now for me.Whoever is out there. Buy those boots
Interested in trying their shirts. Any coupons or SF deals floating around?
If you try ordering anything from Bloomies online it says it is expected to leave their warehouse in 54 days. Seems a bit odd.
Thank you sir! Yes shoe mart. My first pair of aldens I should add
Just received my NST boots on the Aberdeen. This is my first pair. Wearing them around the house to break them in. There is a bit of heel slippage but not much. My foot is secure in the boot. Also lacings are almost touching. Just want to make sure they fit/look well before I can't return them.
whats the fabric? wool?
Gents here is a classic Hickey Freeman suit in a 44R. Jacket features full canvas construction, ticket pocket, functional sleeves, flat front trousers, 2 inch cuffs. Enough description, heres the pics: Looking for $300 OBO. CONUS please otherwise international pay for shipping. Thanks gents!
Gents here is a HSM gunclub SC in a tagged size 43R but fits and measures out to a 42R. I have worn this jacket maybe 3-5 times and its now way too large for me. Here are the pictures: I am open to offers and want to move this incredible jacket. CONUS please otherwise international pay shipping
I wish a 38S. I would have instakopped