or Connect

Posts by justinkapur

I'm young(er) and I am in the same boat. Prefer roomy than snug. I've had too many foot problems to try to bother breaking in or wearing snug shoes
Warm weather attire
I think your notion of thinking something is made for you is completely wrong. Its made based on the size that is requested. With crowdsourcing there are things that work and dont work. They are working from the mindset of having no physical inventory in an ideal situation. So if someone requests something and they have it in their stock why wouldnt they send it out?I really dont get why people are having issues with it. I would be super stoked to get something that...
Thanks for the feedback guys, I have had this jacket dry cleaned twice. The first time is was perfect but this time obviously isnt where I like it. I will have to have it redone.
I see you bro, I see you
Exactly, I mean they are going to get worn and thrashed. Even top shelf shoes have flaws and issues, asking for shoes without imperfections is impossible
Thanks Andy! I had it made at talbott, they normally do a 58" length and I had them make it for me in 57"I like the pattern so much I had it made in a blue/purple color way as well lol
Thanks for that. I still see absolutely nothing wrong with those. Your gonna wear them and creases will develop. Are you expecting something that will be perfect and sit in a museum case? I mean really thats a bit absurd
Let me know what you need from me bro!