or Connect

Posts by justinkapur

Thanks man. I enjoy them all, every outfit situation calls for a different shoe but I do reach for my EG more than any other brand of shoe. I am selling most of my other shoes for that reason. I want to replace them all with EG from Steve
Thanks man Cant wait to add more from Steve this year
Thanks bro! I just want to move them along to someone who will get to enjoy them.
For those who are a size UK9.5E I am selling my entire collection of GG. Found the fit is just not the best for me, check my for sale thread with 5 pairs.
Cross posting from the EG thread: Galways, Dovers, and Cloud Wholecuts are from Steve!
Gents I have discovered that most GG shoes dont work for my feet so I am unloading them here. Open to multiple offers, pricing is based on use/wear of the shoes.St James IIMH71UK9.5ELasted shoe trees$700 or best offer [[SPOILER]] GG Hoves Hatch GrainUK9.5EMH71Double leather sole$400 or best offer [[SPOILER]] GG WigmoreUK9.5ETG73 lastVintage Rioja and Highland Grain$750 or best offer [[SPOILER]] GG SpectatorsUK9.5EDG70 LastDark brown calf/dark brown suede$400 or best offer...
I thought it was width that was affected on the new 82 resin? Maybe I'm wrong
Whats the weight of the cloth?
I did that one time in my dads lexus and it wouldnt open the door after it locked being inside the car.