or Connect

Posts by CMJTperry

Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy from Shanghai 2, for coat only. For suit, I will pick 5. I agree with this.
Quote: Originally Posted by IUtoSLU A couple more that I remembered: 1. My wife and I were married before they got married. Their wedding was a pretty cheap affair. One item of note was they had almost no food at all. So, after the hour long church service, and the hour long ceremony, we had a 2-3 hour long reception with only nuts and some cookies. They didn't even have a cake made. So the night before the wedding, brother-in-law's mother made a...
Quote: Originally Posted by HRoi Eddie House signs with the Heat. this project of a roster is coming along pretty nicely if i may say so. around the core of Lebron, Wade and Bosh, we have - a swiss army knife of a player and one of the game's best shooters in Mike Miller a high energy guy and tenacious 4/5 defender in Haslem that can also hit a 15-footer two meh point guards in Chalmers and Arroyo....owell you can't have everything a glut...
Quote: Originally Posted by citizenshame I bought some new AE's in walnut and I'm having a hard time matching the color. Would a dark navy suit look appropriate? What about dark grey? Any pics of light brown shoes paired with darker suits would be excellent. Also, I purchased a matching color belt on ebay, but I've found that it looks ridiculously light compared to the shade of fabric on almost all my pants. Is it ok to go medium/dark brown with...
I bought a shirt a few weeks ago there and enjoyed the experience.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mauby I'm shocked that SField's Mac thread turned into a Mac vs. PC flamewar. Would have never seen that coming. I know, happens every time.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Please don't go to Tourneau. Wempe and Cellini are good choices. EXACTLY, Great advice.
They are really nice shoes, I just ordered a pair. Great price right now as well.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria I already gave the definitive answer. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part...
Not in a million years.