or Connect

Posts by skyline

Price includes shipping anywhere in the continental United States, international will be extra. Will ship to Paypal-verified addresses ONLY, please add 4% for fees. I have sold items on SF/SUFU and I have eBay, ISS references as needed. Feel free to PM me with any questions, thanks for looking! Heavy, 100% virgin wool, knitted in Denmark. This is the classic, longer version of the Stark (no longer available) Tagged XXS but fits XS. measurements: p2p: 18" s2s: 15" sleeve...
Price includes shipping anywhere in the continental United States, international will be extra. Will ship to Paypal-verified addresses ONLY, please add 4% for fees. I have sold items on SF/SUFU and I have eBay, ISS references as needed. Feel free to PM me with any questions, thanks for looking! Made in Japan, very good condition. Chain-stitched at Self Edge. Would trade for the same jeans in a 28. measurements waist: 15" thigh: 10" inseam: 31.25" (chain-stitched) hem...
price drop!
Black lamb suede T-1 in a 44 available: http://www.styleforum.net/t/374548/temple-of-jawnz-toj-black-lamb-suede-t-1-xs-44/0_20 Will consider trades for: Black bombers (A2/MA-1) in 44-46. Thanks!
price drop!
Price includes shipping anywhere in the continental United States, international will be extra. Will ship to Paypal-verified addresses ONLY, please add 4% for fees. I have sold items on SF/SUFU and I have eBay, ISS references as needed. Feel free to PM me with any questions, thanks for looking! Buttery soft black lamb suede T-1. Pictures fail to capture the detailing of this piece—horn buttons, hidden placket, etc. Rarely worn, excellent condition. measurements s2s:...
Price includes shipping anywhere in the continental United States, international will be extra. Will ship to Paypal-verified addresses ONLY, please add 4% for fees. Feel free to PM me with any questions, thanks for looking! From FW'12. Really nice piece, light and soft but surprisingly warm. Grey tweed on one side, navy blue flannel on the other. Slight pilling but otherwise in great condition. Fits XS-S depending on the desired fit. measurements pit-to-pit:...
back up for sale.
retracted
Price includes shipping anywhere in the continental United States, international will be extra. Will ship to Paypal-verified addresses ONLY, please add 4% for fees. I have sold items on SF/SUFU and I have eBay, ISS references as needed. Feel free to PM me with any questions, thanks for looking! Selling a couple of TOJ buttondowns that I don't get around to wearing anymore. Nice, thick toca buttons. The white shirt has been cold soaked once but never worn out. The other...