or Connect

Posts by handsometigers

This jacket was bought new and has only been worn twice. It was washed only one time in cold water and hung to dry. Practically brand new and has no rips and no missing buttons/rivets. If you are interested, I will also include four (2 black/2 heather charcoal) slightly used Banana Republic Pima Cotton basic tees in size small for no extra charge. Great fit and comfort. $40 Shipped in Continental US
This jacket was bought new and has only been worn twice. It was washed only one time in cold water and hung to dry. Practically brand new and has no rips and no missing buttons/rivets. If you are interested, I will also include four (2 black/2 heather charcoal) slightly used Banana Republic Pima Cotton basic tees in size small for no extra charge. Great fit and comfort. $40 Shipped in Continental US
Sold
I can't believe stores dont carry chuck taylor high tops in half sizes. Does anyone know a site that sells chucks for cheap? Thanks!
Definitely need a great jacket. Hard to give you recommendations without you stating what style you like. Need a hobby? Skateboard!
^definitely recommend these over what OP posted
also, i don't like how pointy they are. Just personal preference.
Vans Authentics or Converse Chuck Taylors.
PM'D you guys. Lowered the price of the Desert Weavers. Thanks for looking!
Definitely looks good with the boots