or Connect

Posts by junkyard_sal

New Year Price drop $1125 obo (Feel free to make offers, I am hard to offend and I am on a serious closet cleaning exercise. I just bought a Nigel Cabourn Cameraman Jacket and want more room to space things out.)
If I like the fit of the Cameraman I plan to grab this next. Thoughts? Anyone own this duffel? How thick is the wool? Anyone know the weaver of the wool (I heard a rumor that it was Fox Mills)? Happy New Year.
I talked to them before purchasing and they sold 3 Cameraman jackets today plus a lot of other NC items. I had been coveting the NC Cameraman for a long time and 30% and the right colorway was enough to get me off the sidelines and into the game. Quote: Originally Posted by adamha21 Context's sale is a really good one--but tbh their choice to only mark down Cabourn 30% was disappointing to say the least.
This fear nearly caused my delay. In the end I measured a Raglan sleeved Thom Browne Trench Coat. It fits me well and obviously can be layered underneath so I bought the size that mirrored it. Context has a lot of nice looking items on this sale and not just from NC. Quote: Originally Posted by racknac ^ careful, no returns on sale items.
I took the plunge. Thanks to SF for alerting me to the sale at Context.
Hermes: Terre D'Hermes Parfum only, it is just that much nicer than the EDT Ted Baker Skinwear I think of it as a summer version of TDH, lighter and quicker to fade Aqua Di Parma a classic that never goes out of style. Guerlain Vetiver another classic
Please close the thread Here is the next phase of my closet cleaning effort. All of the suits and sport coats are 38 (S or R) I will mark the exact size for each. All of the trousers are 30" waist and approximate 29.5" inseam, most have 1.75-2" cuffs. Everything is priced "Or Best Offer, obo" I will combine them for a package price. Please send all offers in PM. I will not bump this tread. Borrelli Sport Coat size Euro 48 US 38R $300obo (Make offers, I...
Thanks for the note on calling OC. I called the store directly and they were friendly and helpful, but I think I will have to wait until I am in NYC in a couple of weeks to make a purchase. On my monitor the second photo looks more black than navy. I would rather have the Army color over the Solid as shown at OC. That Brown is also growing on me. Quote: Originally Posted by zissou OC had the solid navy (your second photo) last season as well. I...
Maybe I need to adjust the color on my monitor. The Macintosh part of this jacket is a chocolate brown? What colorway is this? Opening Ceremony's order form lists Navy but this does not look like the RAF/Navy that I have seen in photos. Maybe I just need to wait until I can get to NYC and put the goods in my hand to make a decision. This is what I thought the Navy looked like Quote: Originally Posted by Local_Disk I think "solid" refers to the...
Is that what they call the "solid" colorway? Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 I took the plunge- I had been looking for either this colorway or the navy one.