or Connect

Posts by junkyard_sal

I was just in London and New and Lingwood have taken significant markdowns in the shop versus their online price. I picked up some wonderful Ed Green made Paulson boots, some Crockett made boots, and the Blew city coat (595 sterling online, and 450 sterling in the store and then they remove the VAT!) for less than half the original ask. Give them a call +44 (0)20 7493-9621, ask for Tom and tell them that Carl from the States gave you the tip.
Shipping is not included in the price. The machine will ship FOB origin CONUS. This is a great Prosumer Espresso machine with loads of features: Beautifully made and very stylish without taking up too much space E61 Group Head Dual guages for boiler pressure and pump pressure High Quality heat exchanger so that you can pull shots and steam milk without toggling the machine between water and steam. High quality vibratory pump Industrial quality components throughout the...
Bags do not include shipping. Everything ships FOB origin CONUS. Classic Field Bag SOLD: This bag has a large flap completely covering the oval-shaped opening so nothing bounces out. It features an easy-access, full-width open rear pocket and two open side pockets. Bridle Leather shoulder strap with pad, double bottom to stand up to extra-heavy loads. Two expandable front pockets. CARRY-ON BAG-SMALL SOLD: Features a large storm flap. Heavy-duty flap buckles provide extra...
Price Drop. All prices included shipping CONUS FOB Origin. Package deals available. Cacherel 50ml $25 (or Free if you buy the suit)
Size 8.5 John Varvatos Suede 2-eyelet Chukka boots. These look good but are not getting any wear time from me in the past few years. Shipped with the box (if you want it) and the shoe bag. No shoe trees. 11 3/4" heel to toe 4 3/8" wide $50obo shipped FOB Origin CONUS.
For sale is a pair of vintage Matsuda eye glasses with a spring loaded clip on sunglass attachment. They are in great shape and have a ton of interesting details including pivoting bows, spring loaded clip-on sunglasses, two piece floating nose bridge, lots on engraving on the edges. These are nice glasses if the shape is what you are seeking. They come with a Matsuda hard case. Frame Style 10107 43mm lenses 24mm bridge 145mm bow length. Shipped FOB Origin CONUS for...
I am loving too much of this new collection. I commissioned a British Warm from some heavy weight JJ Minnis Camel Hair cloth. This Great Coat has me wanting. Along with the surgeon's coat and watever the other toggle coat was. Last years Beetham Duffel was amazing. I am sorry that I missed it.I am loving too much of this new collection. I commissioned a British Warm made from the last of some J.J. Minnis heavy weight Camel's hair. This collection looks amazing. I love my...
Excellent Condition Crockett & Jones Westfield UK7E US8D on 341 last, first run quality, not seconds or subs. I added steel taps on the toes and plastic taps on the heels to protect the shoes. These were intended was winter shoes but my heart belongs to other C&J styles and lasts. Purchased new in 2011 but barely worn. $280obo shipped for the shoes, box, and bags NO shoe trees, CONUS FOB Origin. Always stored with shoe trees always cleaned and polished with Saphir...
The coat has been gently worn fewer than 10 times and is in excellent condition. Cut from ultra soft suede, this lightweight jacket gives the classic shearling coat a super luxe update. Front zip closure with snap closure storm flap, flip up shearling collar, two front pockets, and an amazingly soft shearling interior. Team this jacket with your favorite denim for impeccably understated style. I am cleaning out my closets, Borelli, Brioni, New Republic, Lost Worlds,...
Sanders Diplomat Series Tokyo Model Retail is $340 These are nearly new with a Topay sole $120obo shipped CONUS FOB Origin. I let my favorite shoe store talk me into buying these shoes as winter beaters. They said that they ran large and would fit but they do not fit. They do run a bit bit so these fit more like an 8 or just under an 8.5 check the measurements. Please not that I am measuring as best I can but it will obviously not be a perfect measurement using a...