or Connect

Posts by Berob

Seems I've walked a 1,000 miles in my house trying to decide between sizes 9.5 and 10 in the Wolverine 1000 mile boot, and I've concluded I'm a 9.75. In thinner socks the 9.5 seems to work best and with thicker wool socks the 10 seems to work best. I guess it depends on which type of socks I plan to wear most, but I'm curious about 2 things. I know the boots won't stretch in length but how much will they stretch in width? Also, can anyone correlate the size you wear in...
Jamison, Any chance of a restock on the lambswool flannels in dark grey size 36? Thanks.
As an FYI, I was in the AE Outlet Store in Mebane, NC last week and they had the Brooks Brothers shoes on sale for 2 for $300.
So I've somehow wound up in possession of brown Neumoks and brown and tan McTavishs and sadly need to make a choice to keep only one of these 3 pairs of shoes. I plan to wear them with casual attire (jeans, chinos, etc.) up to and including business casual attire. Any help as to the most appropriate and versatile would be appreciated. Thank you.
Looking for my first pair of HY gray flannels and am considering ordering a pair of both the lambswool and classic flannels to compare the American vs. Italian cuts with the idea that I'll keep only the pair that fits the best. I'm Looking for the most versatile gray and the colors available for each are quite different. In other words, the shades are much lighter in the lambswool than in the classic given the same description (e.g. light, mid, dark/charcoal), so I'm...
Looking for a more casual casual shoe and am considering the McTavish or the Neumok. Need some help being pushed towards one of them. Thoughts?
IST, please offer deets on the jeans you wear. These aren't my favorite of what I've seen you wear but I really liked the ones you posted several weeks ago. Has.
Got an email saying the AE Bayfield could be had 40% off at Land's End through midnight tonight. Two questions: 1) Has this boot been discontinued by AE? I no longer see it on their web site. 2) How does the fit/last compare to the 5 last?
Navy or charcoal. Always.
I work in commercial banking and for the first time in my career my employer has authorized business casual for the summer (with the caveat that appropriate judgment be used when meeting with clients). When thinking of business casual, all I can envision are pleated trousers, polo/golf shirts, and bad shoes, which is not a look I particulary like. Given my age (45) and my profession, I'd appreciate some ideas for something a little more stylish than what I mentioned. ...