or Connect

Posts by jackmccullough

Those shoes are godawful. On the other hand, if you're planning to move to Del Boca Vista, Phase III, definitely get them.
SoCal, I applaud your courage for posting this collection. That said, in my humble opinion, they're all ugly--seriously, seriously ugly--except for the Etro and Stefano Ricci ties in the second block.
A summer wedding on the beach sounds pretty informal, but you still want to look good. This sounds like the perfect occasion for a seersucker suit. I think you may still be able to pick one up at JAB for $97.00. It's a great look. You'll be surprised at how many other guys who see you will compliment the look. Oh, and congratulations.
My son was using Accutane for a while when he was in high school, but stopped because he was developing mood symptoms.
I have to pick just one? That's a tall order, I can't limit myself, so I'll list a few: My Mother the Car Mr. Ed I Love Lucy in all its variations American Idol Star Trek--the original series Okay, I have to admit Star Trek isn't the worst, but looking back on it now, it's really bad--bad acting, bad production values, bad writing. It's a wonder it ever found its audience and led to the good shows (STTNG, DS9) that followed.
From the photo the two suits look identical, but it's hard to see details in something that dark. I wouldn't worry about having two similar suits in your regular rotation. I would not wear either suit coat as a sports coat--it will be an obvious orphaned suit coat.
I used to have a Lands' End suit and I liked it. It was 100% wool, lined trousers, and one of the best points was that they sell separates, so if you have an unusual drop you don't have a problem with sizing.
I regularly use bumper stickers on my car, generally two to three at a time. Right now I think the only one I have may be the W with the no sign through it. Other favorites I have had included an outline of the partitioned map of Ireland, with the legend "26+6+1", and one (I think it was from Noraid) that had a hand with the Union Jack on its cuff reaching over from England to steal the North of Ireland with the legend "Put it back, thief, now."
I thought it was very weak. You probably know that, in fact, they do not write the dialogue, so much of all their movies is improvised. On the other hand, I didn't think that was the biggest flaw. I thought the central premise was incredible. As many bad movies as there are out there, I really don't see a movie like "Home for Purim" getting made, and the central incredibility of that premise made the whole thing very hard to support.
Could someone explain the numbers in the earlier posts? Is it the number of the guide you use, or something else?