or Connect

Posts by gcartelli

WTB: A.P.C. Black "U.S. Chino's" Small Made of black 100% cotton chino fabric 3-pocket design Features flat front, zippered fly & comfort stretch waist Slim fit
Any season, to fit 30" waist, PM me pics! Also down with shorts. Tights shorts package deal would be killer.
Bought these used, just got delivered, realized I prefer the slims and should probably buy a pair at full price for once. These however are in great condition - have been hemmed to a 30" inseam by previous owner, and do taper from the knee down, unlike the current production runs. 120+s/h continental US or BO
hey, is a chest/shoulder measurement possible?
is this sold?
PM sent
I have not really SF'ed in the past but now I find that I need the services of a UK/London proxy to buy *sigh* these jeans http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/renewal-levis-501+reg-black-tapered-jeans/invt/5422417120010/&bklist=icat,5,shop,mens,menscollections,mrenewal&setlocn=eur&log=4 from...urban outfitters UK. I bought them a long time ago and the ones I had are ripped and unwearable and these are the only place they're sold. Easy online order - pick some up for...
I'm late to the game but are the black muji pants still available? I'll take them if they are