or Connect

Posts by ggtk

Practically brand new Filson Medium Duffle bag in Otter Green.. used on one trip to Tokyo, otherwise it's just been sitting in my closet. Definitely heavy duty and made to last! I have perfect feedback on eBay - ggtk! -$200shipped http://www.filson.com/products/duffl...ium.70222.html
Practically brand new Filson Medium Duffle bag in Otter Green.. used on one trip to Tokyo, otherwise it's just been sitting in my closet. Definitely heavy duty and made to last! I have perfect feedback on eBay - ggtk! -$200shipped OBO http://www.filson.com/products/duffl...ium.70222.html
anyone have experience with finding Mabitex at the Daffy's out in Paramus? Thinking about taking a trip to the outlets too..
Quote: Originally Posted by WorkingOnIt Clearly, pantsuits make reporters look masculine and unattractive. dat peephole
I'm partial to cotton/cashmere blend.. its cheap, soft and doesn't pile up like wool.
Depends on the watch.. but I'd think mostly jewelry. My daily wear is a seiko black monster and I also use the divers bezel as a sort of stop watch timer for cooking. Sure, a casio quartz could do the same thing but I'd prefer to wear something more substantial than a plastic and rubber watch.
I think you want a lower rise pant not a higher sitting pant to offset a short jacket
What's a good site for Nato straps? Just picked up a made in Japan Seiko "flieger"
Quote: Originally Posted by acecow At 170 lbs, it's very unlikely that he has a 16" neck. I used to buy size 16 shirts before I joined SF. Now I wear size 15. is 5'10 170lbs skinny? I'm 15lbs lighter and an inch shorter and I wouldn't call myself thin. Anyway, my neck measures 15.5" under my adams apple.. should I be sizing down? The neck on my CT shirts fit snug already so I doubt it..
Quote: Originally Posted by Loathing I have to say that 16 seems a large size for someone your height. I'm 6' and wear about 15.5 and sometimes 15, in most brands. Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't he base the 16 size on his neck regardless of height? I'm 5'9 and also wear a 16/33.