or Connect

Posts by SteezNuts

I've bought mostly footwear and the ratings are lower than what they should be. Usually, the wear of the heel and sole brings the rating down in my experience. Photos are generally accurate and the store photographs obvious flaws. Thanks to ZenMarket for their great service. My package came in a while ago and was packed really nicely. Looking forward to use them again since I plan to redo my wardrobe.
Ya I lurk mostly in SW&D which is why I liked them so much. I'll check out the brand you mentioned.IIRC wjk borrowed from Carpe so I can see why the look wouldn't match for a wedding.Thanks for the help guys.
Thanks for the replies guys. The shape did not look weird to me but judging by the shoes in this pic: http://cdn.styleforum.net/8/83/500x1000px-LL-832e9464_P1020091.jpeg I'm guessing the vamp to toe area is too round?
Hello, I have a wedding coming up (as a groomsman if that matters) and in need of black cap toe oxfords. I did a few searches and nothing came up so my question is: would black oxfords with a natural sole be too casual? These are the shoes in question: http://www.wjk-exclusive.com/item/boots/11ss/8016lc0599.html. I would also wear these for other formal events and interviews. If anything, I could always dye them black but curious to hear what you think.
There's an item I want but I want to know the model number. Not sure if you do this but can you guys ask the store for me? I sent a PM and used your contact form and I got no reply from you.
Price includes shipping and tracking in North America. The buyer is responsible for customs and any other fees once the item is shipped. Measurements might be off by a little bit. BUTTERO B1119 - $150 Color: Brown Size: 39 Composition: Leather Notes: Bought used. The toe area of the sole is wearing down. Recently resoled the heels. Outsole measurement is 29 cm. Neil Barrett Boots - $70 Color: Black Size: 39 Composition: Leather Notes: Comes with dust bag only. Leather...
Price includes shipping and tracking in North America. The buyer is responsible for customs and any other fees once the item is shipped. Measurements might be off by a little bit. ISAMU KATAYAMA BACKLASH Leather Shirt - $110 Color: Burgundy Red Size: 1 (fits like an XS) Composition: Leather Notes: Bought used. Leather darkening under the pit area. Pen mark near one of the snaps. Leather shows signs of overall wear and fading. Recently dry cleaned. Measurements s2s:...
Price includes shipping and tracking in North America. The buyer is responsible for customs and any other fees once the item is shipped. Measurements might be off by a little bit. ATTACHMENT Jeans - $50 Color: Blue Size: 1 Composition: 95% Cotton, 5% Polyurethane; Label: 100% Polyurethane Made in Japan Notes: Model AP32-260. Fading most present by knee and waist area. Back pockets have some wear. Measurements waist (dipped): 35 cm bottom width: 16 cm inseam: 73 cm
Price includes shipping and tracking in North America. The buyer is responsible for customs and any other fees once the item is shipped. Measurements might be off by a little bit. Color: Black Size: XS Shell: 100% Nylon Filling: 100% Down (Minimum 90% Down) Lining: 100% Polyester Made in China Notes: Brand new with tags. Measurements s2s: 43 cm p2p: 51 cm back length from collar: 62 cm sleeve length from shoulder: 65.5 cm
Price includes shipping and tracking in North America. The buyer is responsible for customs and any other fees once the item is shipped. Measurements might be off by a little bit. Color: Navy Size: XS Composition: 70% Wool, 25% Polyamide, 5% Other Fabric Made in Italy Notes: Brand new with tags. Fits oversized. Measurements might be off by a few cm particularly...