or Connect

Posts by SteezNuts

Prices are in CAD and include shipping with tracking within North America. I can meet in Toronto for a discount. All prices are firm. No refunds or returns. I am not responsible for any taxes or duty, or any damage done to the items during shipment. Alden Indy Boots 403 -...
Prices are in CAD and include shipping with tracking within North America. I can meet in Toronto for a discount. All prices are firm. No refunds or returns. I am not responsible for any taxes or duty, or any damage done to the items during shipment. Color: Natural Tan Composition: Leather Made in USA Notes: Patina developing throughout. Scratches and indigo transfer visible. Four exterior card slots. Two interior card slots. One bill compartment and coin holder with a snap.
Prices are in CAD and include shipping with tracking within North America. I can meet in Toronto for a discount. All prices are firm. No refunds or returns. I am not responsible for any taxes or duty, or any damage done to the items during shipment. Blanc & Noir Low-Top Sneakers - $150 Color: White/beige Size: 40 Composition: Leather; suede detailing Made in Italy Notes: Heels are barely worn in. The plastic tip on a shoelace has almost come undone. Comes with original...
I wear XS in all the outerwear and my fishtail fit one size larger. You could definitely size down but depends on how you want it to fit
Prices are in CAD and include shipping with tracking within North America. I can meet in Toronto for a discount. All price are firm. No refunds or returns. I am not responsible for any taxes or duty or any damage done to the items during shipment. Color: White Size: 40 Composition: Leather, Suede Origin: Made in Portugal Notes: Insoles are removable. Does not come with original shoe box. Certain areas on the suede have discoloration. Outsole measures to 11".
Prices are in CAD (not USD) and include shipping with tracking within North America. I can meet in Toronto for a discount. No refunds or returns. I am not responsible for any taxes or duty or any damage done to the items during shipment. FRR Pilot Hat - $30 Color: Brown Size: S Shell: 100% Genuine Sheepskin Trim: 100% Leather Origin: Made in Canada Notes: Worn only once. No flaws. Purchased here:...
Use a suede brush. Worked fine for me. Better to do it soon though.
Prices are in CAD and include shipping with tracking within North America. I can meet in Toronto for a discount. All prices are firm. Take $5 off each item purchased after the first. No refunds or returns. I am not responsible for any taxes or duty, or any damage done to the items during shipment. Temple of Jawnz (ToJ) Pea Coat - $400 Color: Navy Size: XS Composition: Wool Made in Korea Notes:Ordered stock XS with quilted lining. Worn a few times during winter. Slight...
Prices are in CAD and include shipping with tracking within North America. I can meet in Toronto for a discount. All prices are firm. Take $5 off each item purchased after the first. No refunds or returns. I am not responsible for any taxes or duty, or any damage done to the items during shipment. UNIQLO Dress Pants - $40 Color: Navy Size: 29 x 34 Shell/lining: 100% wool; 100% polyester Made in China Notes: Hemmed with 2” to let out. Never worn...
Prices are in CAD (not USD) and include shipping with tracking within North America. I can meet in Toronto for a discount. No refunds or returns. I am not responsible for any taxes or duty or any damage done to the items during shipment. Color: Brown Size: 39 Composition: Leather Origin: Made in Italy Notes: Comes with the original shoe box. Leather laces. Crepe sole. Suede heel backing. Outsole measures to ~11.25".