or Connect

Posts by SteezNuts

Ya I lurk mostly in SW&D which is why I liked them so much. I'll check out the brand you mentioned.IIRC wjk borrowed from Carpe so I can see why the look wouldn't match for a wedding.Thanks for the help guys.
Thanks for the replies guys. The shape did not look weird to me but judging by the shoes in this pic: http://cdn.styleforum.net/8/83/500x1000px-LL-832e9464_P1020091.jpeg I'm guessing the vamp to toe area is too round?
Hello, I have a wedding coming up (as a groomsman if that matters) and in need of black cap toe oxfords. I did a few searches and nothing came up so my question is: would black oxfords with a natural sole be too casual? These are the shoes in question: http://www.wjk-exclusive.com/item/boots/11ss/8016lc0599.html. I would also wear these for other formal events and interviews. If anything, I could always dye them black but curious to hear what you think.
There's an item I want but I want to know the model number. Not sure if you do this but can you guys ask the store for me? I sent a PM and used your contact form and I got no reply from you.
Price includes shipping and tracking. The buyer is responsible for customs and any other fees once the item is shipped. Measurements might be off by a little bit. Color: Black Size: 39 Composition: Leather Notes: Comes with dust bag only. Leather fading to a reddish hue, not sure why. Scratches by the toe area. Leather wear by the heel area. Outsole measurement is 28.5~ cm.
Price includes shipping and tracking. The buyer is responsible for customs and any other fees once the item is shipped. Measurements might be off by a little bit. Color: Brown Size: 44 Composition: Lamb Leather Notes: Comes with shearling collar. Suede patch. Shorter placket length (not full). Zipper was caught on placket. Leather wear developing by the seams, pockets, epaulets, wrist area near cuffs. Back area has leather creases. Measurements s2s: 42 cm p2p: 49...
Price includes shipping and tracking. The buyer is responsible for customs and any other fees once the item is shipped. Measurements might be off by a little bit. ATTACHMENT Twist Pants - $50 Color: Black Size: 1 Composition: 98% Cotton, 2% Polyurethane Made in Japan Notes: Model AP22-285. Tapered at Studio Kim. Measurements waist (dipped): 37 cm bottom width: 16.5 cm inseam: 72 cm ATTACHMENT Jeans - $50 Color: Blue Size: 1 Composition: 95% Cotton, 5% Polyurethane;...
Price includes shipping and tracking. The buyer is responsible for customs and any other fees once the item is shipped. Measurements might be off by a little bit. Color: Black Size: XS Shell: 100% Nylon Filling: 100% Down (Minimum 90% Down) Lining: 100% Polyester Made in China Notes: Brand new with tags. Measurements s2s: 43 cm p2p: 51 cm back length from collar: 62 cm sleeve length from shoulder: 65.5 cm
Price includes shipping and tracking. The buyer is responsible for customs and any other fees once the item is shipped. Measurements might be off by a little bit. Color: Navy Size: XS Composition: 70% Wool, 25% Polyamide, 5% Other Fabric Made in Italy Notes: Brand new with tags. Fits oversized. Measurements might be off by a few cm particularly s2s. http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0154/6225/products/Etudes_EchoBlueWEB_1_1024x1024.jpg?v=1379451155 Measurements s2s: 50...
All prices are in CAD (not USD) . Prices include shipping with tracking in North America. Measurements are done to the best of my ability. No refunds or returns (even if my measurements are off by eighth or quarter inches). Uniqlo +J Suit Blazer - $205 Color: Black Size: XS Shell: 100% Wool Lining: 57% Cupro, 43% Polyester Made in China Notes: Asking what I paid for. From this season and new with tags. Will only sell together with the pants. Two-button suit jacket with...