or Connect

Posts by Rene_Lahm

Can't say that I've been to that location. But this article might explain some things. http://www.torontolife.com/style/toronto-shopping/2014/02/07/jcrew-collection-store-bloor-street/
Which location in the Toronto area? Markville Mall? The Eaton Centre, Fairview Mall, and Markville Mall locations should all have the same sales. Bloor St. is exempt because it's some kind of boutique, and Vaughan Mills is a Factory Store.
I think I may have seen someone selling something like that on the Gustin community board. All you have to do is sign up, and check it out. A lot of people received 26's that were a little snug, so there could be some for sale kicking around.
I absolutely love these as well. Really solid value for what you pay. Comparable or better quality than jeans I own which retail for a lot more, Nudies, Brooks Bros made in USA, etc. I've had them for a week now, and it's been somewhat cool for a summer in TO, 20-23c, or 70s for the American folk, and I've worn them three times without feeling too hot. They're definitely ideal for fall, winter, spring though. Enjoy em.
They're a new release item, so I don't think anyone has a pair.
Yep, sounds like they wouldn't work. Just thought i'd throw that out there. Maybe useful for someone else along the line.
Hmm, really liking this new field shirt. I'd be interested to hear more about any static discount available.
I'm very impressed that your Bedale stood up to that kind of weather. I've got other options so I don't think I'd bother testing out my Durham in those conditions, but that's pretty amazing.New AVI btw, had to update it!
Not to throw off your decision, but do you wear any slim fit jeans? I got my first pair of slim fits last week, and find them perfect. They're def not a skinny fit, and pretty reasonable in the rise. Though, they're a little tight in the crotch area, which would ideally be avoided, but the rest of the fit is excellent. I was fortunate that someone convinced me at the Gustin community board that it'd prob be better off with a slim fit. Just thought I'd ask.
I've had mine for a year now, and they still look pretty new. Probably worn them 30 times or so, which isn't a ton, but the CXL hasn't gotten distorted or misshaped.I'm actually looking at getting a pair of IR's, but I'm kinda torn on the fact that I have three pairs of boots, 1K Miles, and Allen Edmonds Daltons, Amok chukkas that could get more wear and would have more or less the same purpose as the IR if I got them. Anyone care to chime in on that? I live in the Toronto...