or Connect

Posts by blahgspot

PRICE DROP to 169$USD !
Beautiful and unused Red Wing Cooper Rough and Tough moccassin boots. Purchased from Brooks Brothers earlier this year with a gift card from my future ex-mother in law. Sorry, but life is to short to hold on to items with negative connotations for me! These shoes retail for $290: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Red-Wing-9184-Cooper-Rough-Tough/MH00008,default,pd.html?dwvar_MH00008_Color=BRWN&contentpos=1&cgid= I got them and never wore them (sorry, but my Quoddys never...
COuld it be that the soles are made in China? I am going to clarify by writing to the man himself...
I think there must be a Chinese sole manufacturer with that name. Meermin shoes ARE MADE IN MALLORCA, SPAIN. The soles that you are showing are generic rubber sole designs with a brand imprint on them that has nothing in common other than the name with Meermin (Spain). Note that on the Meermin tumblr site the soles shown, even the identical generic style to the ones in the Chinese pics, are completely different and have different branding.
To clarify, I think the shoes in the pic are entirely unrelated.Remember that "Meermin" is not unique to the name of this brand (it is the name of a Dutch slave ship on which a notorious slave rebellion took place). The shoes are made in a factory in Palma de Mallorca, in the Balearic Islands, region where Carmina, Camper, Lottusse, Yanko, and other famous brands of Spanish shoes have their origins. Indeed, Mallorcan shoemaking has a long history and has always produced...
Oi polloi has an extra 20% off sale items... use code: nearlyfree
Brand New with Tags size 34x32 Levi's Vintage Clothing 1967 Rigid 14oz Selvedge Jeans. Never worn or used. All original tags in place. Retail for €179. Keep in mind these are sanforized/preshrunk and thus you should buy your actual size. No returns--I am giving all the relevant information in this post, not to mention that there is much info out there on this particular model of jeans. Please PM me with any questions. High demand item so immediate payment via PayPal...
Does anyone know if they are doing sales? Sorry if the question's already been asked. I am going to be in Madrid next week and will check them out. If they let me take pics I'll be sure to share.
Like new Allen Edmonds shell cordovan Macneil in burgundy, size US 10.5 D. I have worn this shoe less than a half dozen times, after having a relative bring it all the way to Spain for me last year. I have found that it simply does not fit me well, and as such I am selling it. As you can see from the images, the shoes are in mint condition, having been barely worn. Each time they were worn, it was for a short time to test them out (until my feet hurt too much. I need an...
Lovely Fracap Scarponcini boots UK 9 / US 10 / EU 43 Dark Brown / Vibram Sole. Purchased a month ago from End Clothing. Realized too late to return and after wearing on two occasions that they are too small for me. See images for condition. They are in virtually new condition, with the exception of some light discoloration on the interior of the heels due to the socks I wore with them once. Kept in the short time I owned them in cedar shoe-savers. As for the fit/sizing,...