or Connect

Posts by dareone

S.N.S HERNING NAVAL STRIPED SWEATER SIZE LARGE Up for sale is an awesome sweater by S.N.S Herning, the iconic Naval Crew. This beautiful piece features a classic naval inspired stripe pattern and metal buttoned shoulder allowing the sweater to be pulled over the head easily. The virgin wool construction provides a very nice, warm layer. A classic Breton sweater who's design has remained unchanged since the company first introduced it in 1979. Like the Stark, this is one...
mr porter sale is on...
8AM EST5AM PST3AM HST (which is now 2AM because of DST)
Hello SF'ers! Up for sale is a brand new with tags S.N.S Herning Stark Cardigan in Dark Army Mix. Selling because it doesn't fit me properly. Tagged a size XL, but fits very slim. Check out the measurements below. Can provide actual photos if needed. S.N.S. Herning have a rich heritage in producing some of the finest knitwear around, basing their knowledge on close to a century of supplying Scandinavian fisherman with essential, warming knits. This cardigan is...
Hello SF'ers! Up for sale is an amazing jacket by Arc'teryx Veilance - the Align SFT from the FW 2013 Season. Love the softer feel of this version of the updated shell. Beautiful shade grey color. Features a ton of technical details, while keeping a minimalistic look. Check out the details below! From the Fall / Winter 2013 collection. Made in Canada. Brand new with tags. Selling because it does not fit me. Retails for $895 +! Color: Shade Grey. Colors may vary in photo...
yes, i'm sure it's been discussed numerous times. a lot of the styles from beams is heritage / american work-wear inspired. i'm not knocking on beams in anyway, it is still well made, and relatively well-priced garments. i've been wearing it ever since they were made strictly in japan...
it's disappointing that a lot of the beams+ stuff is actually made in china, and not japan..
has anyone who's purchased from inventory in canada get charged with customs (shipped to us)? purchased a few items during their boxing day sale, and am curious. thx!
i know some of you folks in the us have had experience purchasing from inventory in canada. shipped via fedex, were you hit with any customs?
anyone own a pair of mainline fatigues in denim? how is the fabric - do they feel more like pants or jeans?