Posts by latigays

[/CODE No rips[code][/CODE No rips
Mystery solved. I googled and you are correct! Brilliant. Thanks
  Came across a black suit- The brand tag is missing As you can see from pictures there is a 'paris' tag on silver by the collar- with a black nylon outer protective fabric swath Also over the inner chest pocket one can see the 4 stitching marks where the brand label used to be From the inner pocket tags I see it was made in Romania - but it doesn't identify Maker- - -also dry cleaning info is in Asian characters on a secobg inner tag and in the everse of the...
  Came across a black suit- The brand tag is missing As you can see from pictures there is a 'paris' tag on silver by the collar- with a black nylon outer protective fabric swath Also over the inner chest pocket one can see the 4 stitching marks where the brand label used to be From the inner pocket tags I see it was made in Romania - but it doesn't identify Najee- - -also dry cleaning info is in Asian characters on a secobg inner tag and in the everse of the...
  Came across a black suit- The brand tag is missing As you can see from pictures there is a 'paris' tag on silver by the collar- with a black nylon outer protective fabric swath Also over the inner chest pocket one can see the 4 stitching marks where the brand label used to be From the inner pocket tags I see it was made in Romania - but it doesn't identify Najee- - -also dry cleaning info is in Asian characters on a secobg inner tag and in the everse of the...
Found some great cotton dress slacks The brand tag says 'river' The size is marked as 48, and they are U.S. 32 The marerial is marked as 'cottone' The model is 'Tim mod. 160 They are fairly well made Nothing comes up on google
One of a kind Heavy Warm Fantastic Move over Marlin Brando I took this to the flagship RRL store in SOHO New York. The manager called the entire staff over to look her over. They oogled. They had the original vintage 20's jacket on their wall and they told me mine was the original series modeled on that one... Wonderful Indian blanket styled wool lining (Belt loops are for style- there is no belt) Size medium Pit to pit: 23.5 Sleeve-26 Length-BOC- 33 Shoulder- 19.5 I...
Made in Italy Slim fitting sugeons cuffs Two button double vented Chocolate brown Barely ever worn CONUS BUYER PAYS SHIPPING
3 pairs Brown slip on Black slip on Black lace up All 3 have been worn sparingly and have ample life remaining! Conus BUTER pays shipping
This is the more fashion forward rand of Paul Stewart Lovely flat front wool trousers Soft hand Side tanks cuffs Inseam presently 30" but cuff can be removed for more 3" extra at waist Retail for $500