or Connect

Posts by latigays

This is my favorute if my large RLBL blazer collection. But I lost weight, alas. It's like a Harris tweed. Heavy and warm. They don't make these like this. anymore Conus Buyer pays shipping. Shoulder 19 Chest 21.75 Sleeve 26 Length boc 32 Working surgeons cuffs Single vented 3 button Soft shoulders, narrow sleeves. A fall classic
Slate suit. Classic fit 3- button, single vented Pleated pants. Traditional , quality suit. PM me if interested Conus
Slate suit. Classic fit 3- button, single vented Pleated pants. Traditional , quality suit. PM me if interested Conus
I lost weight. Here's the downside: I am a Ralph Lauren fanatic. I have scads of tweeds, and other blazers, sport coats and suits that are mainly size 40, some 42 that I need to sell, or trade for 38. I'll post pix later that are more specific, but now you can see in groups of 5 some of what I have. Generally looking for $195 per item if it's a sale. If you have a 38 it should be Ralph Lauren italy it perhaps recent zegna prada boglioli or other compeeabke high end...
Pm me for pix. Gorgeous 2 button , slim and sleek. I'd also trade for a 38 or 40 comparable suit Lost weight. this suit retails for over 2k
A gorgeous slate color (brownish grey) with chalk-stripe. 3 button Double vented, surgeons cuffs Pants are pleated and cuffed. I'll post measurements soon. PM me. CONUS
Brand new. Just purchased-Never worn- other than to try it on. See the specs. Its in the store right now- https://www.jcrew.com/mens_feature/TheSuitShop/PRDOVR~11707/99101912733/11707.jsp I decided on a Ralph Lauren so i don't need this. Sells for $650. CONUS
has anyone heard of the Italian brand Turist?
I lost weight. Always a source of mixed feelings for a stylish gent (much like the old joke of mixed feelings as exemplified by mother-in-law- driving over a cliff in one's new Mercedes…) Looking for swaps with someone is the opposite boat. RPBL, POLO, Prada, and more.
This is a gorgeous piece. Made of cotton so it breathes in the heat, but the texture closer to worsted wool- so it looks more formal. If you make a serious offer- or wanna trade for a 40 reg (i lost weight) i'm all ears. A standard 42 reg cut- Flat front unheeded trousers, 3 button double vented jacket. i'll get measurements if you are serious. thx