or Connect

Posts by latigays

Anthony
I have of them folks The Gucci uniform line is made to the same color (deep Gucci black) and cut specifications of the mainline, but the worsted wool is more resilient as it is meant for repeated wear by Gucci sales force. I can attest to the wonderful styling as I wear mine regularly and it never fails to get compliments This will be your staple black blazer chest 20 Sleeve 25.5 Shoulder 17.3 BOC 28.25
Lovely classic suit, thin fabric, soft hand Two button , double vented, flat front trousers, buttonless cuffs Grey with faint blue white chalk stripe Sleeve 25 Chest 22 BOC 29 Shoulder 18.5
NWOT Mint One is Dark blue And the other is charcoal gray Slim fit Current 2 button double vented Chest: 38 Sleeve: 24 Shoulder: 17 Length BOC: 28.5 Retail $1700
This was my favorite On par with Kiton The best in craftsmanship and fabric I believe made by Attolini Sadly this is just too big-- A deep green with small check pattern 3/2 Double vented An absolute classic Retailed for over 3k Chest: 21 Shoulder: 18 length BOC: 31 Sleeve: 25 Waist at narrowest : 19 CONUS Buyer pays shipping
hi. i have a few ralph lauren polo italy. one is listed here. the other is a blue chalk stripe flannel also a blue flannel chalk strope Batisstoni, and an Oxxford Clothes
yes
ys- by corneliani
Hi Wondering if you would consider trades... Are you still a 38? I have lots of size 40 .. Though also done 38 I may consider trading Thx hill
Yes. This is an exquisite suit. But I lost 20 pounds