or Connect

Posts by riskyrukus

- The price does not includes shipping. $20 shipped within continental USA or free local pickup within Toronto- Payment by paypal ONLY. Gift accepted, otherwise 4% on top.- Shipping via Canada Post Express Mail- Please feel free to contact me via pm or email for any questions/requests or any additional info.I'm looking to put up a TOJ BCDR in a stock size 46 (measurements below) with channel quilting along the shoulders. Along with having gunmetal zips, this BCDR was one...
Up for grabs is a Silent by Damir Doma taxa hoody (black, size XS) Comes BNWT Same one featured here on La Garconne Simple zip up hooded sweater in textured cotton, large side pockets ribbed cuffs and hem, double lined hood with drawstring and centre back seam construction. The fit is relaxed and cut long. Retails for around $415 CAD. Looking to grab $220 + shipping for this piece (local meetups preferred, discounted price)
Selling my beloved TOJ A2 bomber in brown lamb coming in a size 46. No alterations made, just some heavy duty wear. Comes with 3/4 length zipper placket (which Drew only made for the first couple of A2 bombers) Brand new one retails for $780 + 5 month wait, get it now for $400 shipped OBO
Selling a Buzz Rickson 1910 peacoat in navy, size 34 (fits like an XS/S). Perfect for the upcoming winter Purchased a while back via yahoo auctions and got it through sutocorp proxy. Retails at self edge for $840 Made of 36-oz wool (heaviest wool I have ever handled, hands down) Selling for $450 OBO + shipping
Selling a Soloist retro flight jacket (MA-1). Same one seen here on silver and gold Bought this via yahoo auctions and had sutocorp proxy this to me. Comes as a size small (suitable for a S/36/46) and comes in the navy colourway. Retails for 82,950 yen at silver and gold (check the site out for measurements) Selling for around $675 - > $600 - > $500 OBO + shipping
Nah, it's calf (I helped him decide). Looks gnarly and fit is superb
The kidney zips on a moto and I assume it was to give a little in the hips
2.3 update
Same one I purchased off swooc awhile back. Borrowing his pics for the time being. Size is a stock 46. Worn a couple of times, no rips, no smells (kept in a smoke free environment) Looking to receive $200 CND + shipping to your location (for local meetups it would be $200 flat) Measurements are here (again, it is a size 46)
Since everyone is posting fits of their new tojs, I also received a toj in the mail (thanks swooc) 2.3 double rider, 4th time's the charm