or Connect

Posts by justinsmnz

Perfect condition and a really incredible fabric and color. It's just a little too loose for me to get enough wear out of. The collar is a hidden button-down. P2P: 21.5" Shoulders: 20" Neck: 15.75" Sleeve: 35" Price is $35 Shipped via USPS Priority. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions or request any additional photos.
I've got three Zegna ties up for sale. The first two are traditional silk in bright orange and red with textured patterns, and the third is a very interesting self-tipped, textured 100% Seta Silk in a beautiful navy blue with a small white pattern. The orange and red are $35 USD each, shipped via USPS Priority mail and the navy is SOLD Take Both Remaining for $55 Shipped. All three are 3 5/8" across at the widest point. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any...
I actually picked up some Burt's Bees shaving cream the other day and it seems to be working a bit better for me. I really like the fact that it doesn't lather. Like you mentioned, I can see any missed spots or areas that need a bit more attention.I also started carefully shaving against the grain in some of the particularly coarse places and it's much closer. I haven't shaved against the grain for years because it used to irritate my skin pretty severely but it looks like...
I've owned a handful of those IK colouring watches and as you probably assume, they're pretty poor quality. My little brother loves them, but they die so regularly that I end up getting him a new one for each of his brithdays and Christmas. Can be found here for ~$20 with free shipping (they have more than what I linked to below [brown "alligator" straps, white/black etc., just look around the site for a...
A girl I was spending this weekend with told me that my stubble was hurting her chin after kissing for a while. Eventually it got to the point that I could actually see where it was rubbing her chin and it was clearly causing an issue. The strange part was that I had shaved around 8 hours before this, so my face was still relatively smooth (or so I thought.) "Ok," I thought. "I've got fairly thick and quickly growing facial hair, so I'll go shave right now and hopefully...
Fantastic use of the print medium: (If you guys are getting tired of advertising spots, let me know. I keep up with advertising much more than other graphic arts) Also, this is not great design work, but I wish I'd thought of it because I can't imagine the killing they make on these things during the holidays: http://mysuitestuff.com/creativesleep.html
If I remember correctly, that was part of TED's "ads worth spreading" project. Some fantastic work came out of that. Here's another really great one by W+K London:
This is a great pair of casual suede wingtips. I really like them, but unfortunately they're just a little tight for my 10.5D feet (will fit 10D to a small, sockless 10.5D.) The shoes are brand new, the only thing I did was remove the small "Polo" tag that they decided to add to the outside (as seen in stock pic.) Price is $60 Shipped via tracked USPS Priority mail to US addresses. They will come with their original PRL box. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions or...
I've got a brand new pair of Maui Jim Cat III's for sale. These are Maui's version of the classic wayfarer design. I love them, but unfortunately they are a bit too big for my face (plus I have far too many pairs of Maui's already.) My favorite part is that they have very discreet rubber nose inserts which make them the most comfortable wayfarers I've worn. The frames are gloss tortoise shell and the sunglasses come with two sets of lenses - Maui Neutral Grey (perfect for...
Great ad for Chipotle by CAA: