or Connect

Posts by justinsmnz

Edit: Nvm.
Dark Tan 501s, Button fly, size 35x38. $20 shipped CONUS. Paypal preferred. Blue plaid Burberry London long-sleeve shirt. Size M. It's been worn (as you can see from the collar) but that only adds character. Really soft with great smoked MOP buttons. Measurements: Pit-Pit : 23" Mid-collar - cuff : 35" Shoulders : 21" Bottom of collar - Bottom of back : 32" SOLD FOR $20 Shipped CONUS. Paypal preferred. Shoot me a pm if you're interested. Thanks for...
Jesus Christ on the Gatsby 1st ed. Absolutely absurd that someone would let that slip into the donation pile. Picked this up today. Looks to have been worn maybe once. Still had the creases from folding.
Quote: Originally Posted by wannabe [spoiler][/spoiler] Dang. I love Skagen. Which model is this? Damn, I've been meaning to put that in my picture posts. That model is Skagen #241LSLC. IIRC, I snagged it for around $50 on Ebay.
I got this Michael Kors for my girlfriend a few weeks ago. It's actually really cool and goes with most of her clothes. Plus, I got it for under $200.
A few more random shots. Dresses up as easily as it does down... Skagen #241LSLC
Quote: Originally Posted by allaboutshoes Here's the story: I got a Blackberry Torch 9800 from insurance but decided not to use it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Geoffrey Firmin Second Hendricks and also try Bombay Sapphire I consider that as a go-to women's gin.
Quote: Originally Posted by matsui What size case are those? The grey one is about 41mm and the blue is about 38mm. I'm not entirely sure about the blue one yet though. I don't know that it would get enough wear in my lineup. If someone else wants to give it a shot feel free to pm me.
Double post, I know, but I don't want to let it die, haha. Grenen Model #M-44XLUUC. Steel on an orange Nato.