or Connect

Posts by justinsmnz

These snow pics are making me wish I had time to head up north. We were sunny with a breeze yesterday in Fla -
My dad carries the same Bersa in .380, but I personally find it too big for every day carry. The Kel-Tec P-3AT I carry is slightly less accurate, but significantly smaller and lighter. The main issue I have with the Bersa is how wide it is. It would be nearly impossible to carry it in a front pocket of jeans or trousers that are even slightly un-baggy without showing. The Kel Tec is perfectly slim and practically disappears into the pocket holster.Plus, if I remember...
So there've been a few developments with Charlie, my new rescue. I knew he had some quirks when I got him, but now I'm wondering which issues need attention and which may have just been misunderstood eccentricities by his foster family. First, he's clearly very uncomfortable with strangers. A few days after I picked him up I was walking and ran into one of my neighbors walking his dog (a small, confident jack russel). Charlie wasn't overly aggressive towards the dog - he...
I've gotten in the habit of just posting a link to www.hahgay.com, with no additional comments, to anything and everything.
All landings at San Diego Int Airport on Black Friday Nov 23, 2012 between 10:30am and 3:00pm cysfilm.com/
^ Haha, that just reminded me that I need to start carrying a towel around the house for the after-drink beard flop. The foster family apparently didn't walk this guy (only let them in the back yard). So our first few walks have been quite exciting for him. The squirrels in the neighborhood have no idea what they're in for...
Drove out to meet him this morning and foster family let me spend quite a bit of time with him and take him down to the beach. He's a little over 2-years-old and has a slightly rough history. Because of the abusive history, he's not good at all with cats or children. As soon as I met him we clicked and I feel that my situation is just about perfect for him (living alone, but close to my office with a small yard and no other pets.) Getting the paperwork finished up and...
Just put in an application for this guy: http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/23259878?rvp=1 Excited to finally get a dog again. It's been a few years since an ex left with my last long-term dog (a badass little shih-tzu).
Went as a "formal apology"