or Connect

Posts by christinedaae

I'm not by any means t is whe morality police, it depends on how your relationship is with your wife. if you love her and things are going great, let it rest, delete her number, and tell her point blank you think it's in the best interest for you both to move on. however, if you are not happy or have an open relationship or whatever it is, just get a hotel room and have her meet you one day and knock it out the park, let it rest. you know she can't tell your wife, she's...
damn chalky can't read? I guess I did not pick up on that. it makes sense now when he was in the jail, he was looking at the book not reading it.
if you don't like the show something is wrong with you. I look forward to sunday nights to watch this show. IMHO todays episodes was the best yet of both seasons. Something is going on with Margret. She is skimming money and is being a bitch towards the maids, I can't put it together. Van Alden is on the take, Nucky is going to get off, the commodore is going to get killed, Jimmy's mom is a milf if i ever saw one and she went crazy on him at the end of the show, we...
Agent Nelson would make a good pimp. lol, i could see him in that music scene "what is this, is not the agreement we had, now get back on the street and make my money!" that's the thing about agent nelson.. he really ISN'T that dry. that's the perception he puts on. you have to pay close attention. how he looks at pictures.. how he allowed the drinking in that place to go own 2 episodes ago until his wife said something. he didn't give a damn. now he's making deals with...
AS far as night outings if you are into that type of things, the way little rock works, because it's not HUGE but it's not what you would call tiny either, there is usually one spot that is really jumping for one night a week, then everyone goes somewhere else the next night. on Thursdays it's cajuns warf, on Wednesday's it's the electric Cowboy, though that's in southwest little rock, not the best part of town, but it's ladies night and it's jam packed if you do make it...
i am from little rock, AR but now live in lexington. there is stuff to do you just have to know where to look. Food wise, Loca Luna and Sonny Williams are IMO the best 2 restaurants in little rock. If you hit up president clinton ave pretty much any night of the week it's a string of bars / pubs that get pretty crowded on a nightly basis. Flying saucer has the best food, Willy D's has the best mix of women / music/ drinks. On Thursdays Cajun's Warf is the place to be,...
will there are some skin and bone dudes here lol i'm 5'8 about 175 and it's not fat.
I get the sense it's going to be his wife, not him. I think He is truly somewhat hurt for "being passed over". The truth is, nucky has screwed some people over, but i think he does really does care about Jimmy. I think on e other hand, the commodore is just using him to get back where he wants to be. the alcohol agent guy has to be the most interesting character on the show, with Al Capone coming in a somewhat close 2nd.] "How is he handling the competition out there...
apple butter sandwich i eat between 4-5 a week
how many episodes before we see jimmy's mom try to screw jimmy lol. it's bound to happen