or Connect

Posts by guygardner

Amazing vintage canvas rucksack with leather trim. This bag is in excellent condition, with all leather straps intact and in good condition (leather is usually cracked and broken on these old canvas rucksacks). Tag inside says "Made in Czechoslovakia." This bag has a steel frame at the back for support, which unfortunately makes shipping a bit more expensive. Shipping: Canada is $27 USA is $45 Click here for more details and for shipping information.
Great vintage Stetson Panama Hat in excellent condition. The ribbon could use some straightening and the hat itself can be reshaped by dampening the straw and reshaping by hand. No tears, stains or fraying of the straw. Hat was almost $50 brand new (see tag). This was likely made in the 60s. Great Stetson Summer Panama Hat! Click here for more details and for shipping information.
Dark Selvage Jean Jacket by Sears Roebuck. This looks to be from the 1960s-1970s. Made in the USA Selvage denim is very rare and practically impossible to find new. Check out the white selvage lines inside the jacket (see photos). The jacket looks like it was never worn and shows no signs of wear that I can see (see photos). Pick up this classic piece of Americana in quality dark wash selvage denim. The tag reads 38 R but please measurements: Shoulder to shoulder: 17 1/2...
This is Danish army surplus from 1950s. This bag is made of very strong cotton canvas. Comes with adjustable straps for use as a backpack. Bag has no inside dividers, as was normal for this kind of bag. Bag is in excellent vintage condition. Bag has metal buckles. This bag has a lot of character and will outlast you. Good for another 50-60 years. Get it while you can, there aren't many like this left. This listing has photos of the model of bag I am selling, but not...
This backpack bears the emblem of the Irish Volunteers, and later the Irish Defence Forces (Irish: Óglaigh na hÉireann) and is date stamped 1923. The Irish Volunteers constituted the first independent Irish army following the establishment of the Irish Free State at the end of the Irish War of Independence, and the Anglo-Irish Treaty. The Irish Civil War lasted from 1922-1923 between the anti-treaty IRA and the pro-treaty National Volunteers. Judging from the date stamp,...
Was $129 plus shipping, Now only $100 shipped in CONUS and CANADA. 1950s Long Half-Belt in used condition. The chain-pull chest zipper and main zipper are in working order. Zipper is a Talon brand zipper. Jacket has two flap pockets, hand-warmer pockets and chest pocket. No inside pockets. Jacket is missing tags, but looks to be from the 1950s and made from horsehide. The jacket has some wear on the shoulders and back. Lots of fading where brown is showing through the...
Just got a pair of "selvage authentic fit jeans" in the mail today. I bought them off of the Gap website. With the sale, they came to $43 (usually $89). This is my first pair of Gap selvage, so I can't compare it to previous models, but from what I've read here and elsewhere, they seem to be more like the old kind of Gap selvage. They are made in China, not Bangladesh. They have hidden rivets in the back pockets. They do have a stitch line through each of the back...
Amazing 1940s-1950s Horsehide bomber in excellent condition! The leather is very thick and strong and is in excellent condition and seems like it was barely worn! Only a little bit of fading showing on the shoulder, edges of zipper and collar, and a little on the lower back. Fabric on hem and cuffs is pretty worn, showing some holes and tears, but this only adds to the character. Cotton lining inside pockets has been repaired stitched in a fe small places. Quilted...
mazing 1940s-1950s Horsehide bomber in excellent condition! The leather is very thick and strong and is in excellent condition and seems like it was barely worn! Only a little bit of fading showing on the shoulder, edges of zipper and collar, and a little on the lower back. Fabric on hem and cuffs is pretty worn, showing some holes and tears, but this only adds to the character. Cotton lining inside pockets has been repaired stitched in a fe small places. Quilted Sharkskin...
1950s Long Half-Belt in used condition. The chain-pull chest zipper and main zipper are in working order. Zipper is a Talon brand zipper. Jacket has two flap pockets, hand-warmer pockets and chest pocket. No inside pockets. Jacket is missing tags, but looks to be from the 1950s and made from horsehide. The jacket has some wear on the shoulders and back. Lots of fading where brown is showing through the black surface dye. It is also missing one sleeve button, has a...