or Connect

Posts by guygardner

This was made in the USA in the 1970s or early 1980s (check photos). The jacket is in excellent condition, and is a nice faded light blue. This is a classic. Asking $55 shipped in Canada or USA. Shoulder to shoulder: 18 inches Chest across the front from pit to pit: 20 inches Length of sleeves from shoulder to cuffs: 24 inches Length from below the back collar to hem: 21 1/2 inches Please contact me for shipping rates if you live outside of Canada or the USA.
Cool Selvage Wrangler jacket from the early 1970s. You can see the selvage line where the denim ends inside the opening, line is dark indigo (see photo). Jacket shows some nice fading in all the right places. Tag says size 38. See measurements before buying---> Shoulder to shoulder: 17 inches Chest, across the front from pit to pit: 19 inches Sleeves, from shoulder to cuff: 24 inches Length from bottom back of collar to hem: 20 1/2 inches Shipping----> Canada: $11 USA:...
These are German Military Surplus Gloves. Gloves are used, but in good condition. Made of grey leather with grey felt lining. Gloves fasten with brass snaps on wrists. Strong but pliable leather, feels like goat skin. Size Men's Medium (check out my other Luftwaffe Gloves in size Small). CLICK HERE for shipping price, and for more great deals!
This jacket is amazing! Dated 1945 (see photo), but it is in perfect condition (no tears, moth damage, wear ). These were the famous Ike Jackets issued to US G.I.s at the end of World War II and also worn by President Eisenhower. A short, wool jacket with concealed buttons, waist adjusters and snap bottom, it was a trimmed-down, fitted and streamlined jacket. It reminds me of the famous Perfecto Motorcycle Jacket design. Very cool! It is a very comfortable wool (maybe...
Classic black leather briefcase, made by Bugatti. Bag has two brass snap closures in excellent working order, but key is missing. Bag has two zipper pockets inside and one outside as well as two main compartments inside. Made of stiff black leather. Leather has a few scuffs on the sides and edges. A little wear is visible on the handle. All of this adds to its great vintage character. Perfect for work, school, carrying papers and a laptop. Measures: Length: 17...
Nice Adidas Gazelles in black suede with white striped. These were purchased years ago but never worn (New Old Stock, NOS). They're still new in the box. Size US Mens 8.5, US Womens 10. They measure: 11 inches from toe to heel across the sole and 3 3/4 inches at the widest part of the sole. Shipping: Canada----> $11 USA----> $16 Click here for more great deals on vintage clothing!
This is a Belgian army surplus backpack from 1950s. This bag is made of very strong cotton canvas. Comes with adjustable straps for use as a backpack. Bag has no inside dividers, as was normal for this kind of bag. Bag is in excellent vintage condition. Bag has metal buckles. Bag also comes with messenger bag strap for use as a large shoulder bag. This bag has a lot of character and will outlast you. Good for another 60 years. Get it while you can, there aren't many like...
Very cool leather car coat in excellent conditions, made in Winnipeg Canada. Looks like it's from the 1970s. Jacket has thick brown leather with nice grain, feels like cowhide. Jacket has cotton summer lining with fleece zip in winter lining on top. Jacket is in excellent condition and has a great 1970s NY look to it. Sizing looks like a large, or size 44 Men's, but check measurements before buying > Measurements Shoulder to Shoulder: 20 inches Chest, across front from...
Jacket
Beautiful grey straw fedora by Resistol. Likely from the 1950s-1960s. In excellent condition! Leather headband and straw are both in excellent condition and appear virtually new! Features Milan straw weave and real leather sweatband. Tag size 7 1/4. Please contact me for shipping price if living outside of Canada or Continental USA. I ship worldwide. Shipping: $16 in Canada $17 to the USA Click here to see the hat in my Etsy Shop, and for more details about the item.