or Connect

Posts by guygardner

This is the classic cafe racer jacket. This is a women's model, with the classic slim-fitting silhouette. There are zippered openings at the sides that can be adjusted at the bottom for a better fit, as well as zippered sleeves. There are two heavy-duty "Acme" zippers on the front, as well as one zippered pocket below the right side of the chest and two hand-warmer zippered pockets. All zippers in excellent working order. The leather is in excellent condition with only a...
This is a vintage Wrangler Denim Jacket, most likely from the 1970s or 1980s. Tag reads "Wrangler No-Fault Denims, Crafted with Pride in USA." It is in amazing, almost brand new condition. It is a very dark very blue indigo dye typical of Wrangler jackets. Bronze buttons with Wrangler logo. Very light fading around a few of the edges, aside from that it looks brand new (see photos). Jacket has two snap button pockets on chest and snap button closures on cuffs. This is a...
This is classic messenger bag is made of thick black cow leather. It is developing a nice patina around the edges, but aside from that, it is in excellent condition with no flaws. The bag contains a thick piece of plastic that looks like wood underneath the top of the cover to keep the top of the bag's shape. It has several pockets (see photos). The bag comes with a clip-on adjustable strap with a buckle which is 42 inches long when fully extended. Click here for more...
This is a vintage sand or taupe-colored suede jacket by Sears. The jacket is in excellent vintage condition. Aside from a few loose threads in the bottom knitting and a few letters marked on the lining beside the Sears tag (see photos) there doesn't seem to be any other issues. Has two hand-warmer pockets. Overall a great deal for a one-of-a-kind vintage suede jacket. Perfect for fall. Click here for more photos and for shipping information. The jacket is marked a size...
A really nice brown suede jacket. Made in CANADA by "the Boutique of Leathers." This is from the 1970s. It has a really nice satin lining (very comfortable), and suede is in good decent condition. There are a few minor problems, which is why it has been discounted. It is missing a button on the chest (see photos), and there is some loose stitching on one of the arms. This can be cheaply mended by a tailor or easily by yourself with a needle and thread. Overall a great deal...
I purchased this bag at an Army Surplus store in Tokyo's Ueno neighborhood while on vacation in Japan in 2006. I am not sure how old it is or by whom or for whom it was made. It has a cool desert camouflage color and is made of strong but comfortable cotton. It closes by pulling on the two shoulder straps and also features an outside pocket that closes over two buttons. It is not a very big bag, nor is it very small for a drawstring bag. When lying completely flat, it...
Dark Selvage Jean Jacket by Sears Roebuck. This looks to be from the 1960s-1970s. Made in the USA Selvage denim is very rare and practically impossible to find new. Check out the white selvage lines inside the jacket (see photos). The jacket looks like it was never worn and shows no signs of wear that I can see (see photos). Click here to see the listing in my Etsy Store and for more photos and shipping information. Shoulder to shoulder: 17 1/2 inches Chest across the...
Dark Selvage Jean Jacket by Sears Roebuck. This looks to be from the 1960s-1970s. Made in the USA Selvage denim is very rare and practically impossible to find new. Check out the white selvage lines inside the jacket (see photos). The jacket looks like it was never worn and shows no signs of wear that I can see (see photos). Click here for more photos in my Etsy Listing and for shipping information. Shoulder to shoulder: 17 1/2 inches Chest across the front: 20...
Almost mint condition Lee Jean Jacket. This was made in the USA in the early 1980s (check photos). The jacket is in excellent condition. It has just a little fading around the edges, collar and shoulders which give it an even better look. It looks like it was worn only once or twice. I have washed the jacket gently in cold water with mild detergent (to clean without shrinking or fading). Click here to see my Etsy Listing for more photos and shipping charges. Shoulder to...
This is the classic cafe racer jacket. This is a men's XS or women's S-M, with the classic slim-fitting silhouette. There are zippered openings at the sides that can be adjusted at the bottom for a better fit, as well as zippered sleeves. There are two heavy-duty "Acme" zippers on the front, as well as one zippered pocket below the right side of the chest and two hand-warmer zippered pockets. All zippers in excellent working order. The leather is in excellent condition...