or Connect

Posts by ari.seoul

IWC Mark XII Automatic One of the more popular pilot watches, The IWC Mark XII is a modern version of the classic IWC pilot's watch whose manufacture has been discontinued. The watch comes in a stainless steel case measuring 36mm. Water resistant to 60 meters, with an iron core to provide an anti-magnetic screen. It has a signed screw down crown and sapphire crystal. The black dial has Arabic numerals and quickset date at three. The florescent markers and hands show...
VINTAGE OMEGA SPEEDMASTER AUTOMATIC PROFESSIONAL CHRONOGRAPH MK V A truly collectable watch, The Speedmaster Mark V, uses the familiar Omega Calibre1045 movement, which was based on the Lemania 5100 Calibre. Along with the Valjoux 7750/1 and the Zenith El-Primero, this 17 jeweled movement with 48 HR reserve is one of the most popular, widely used and successful automatic chronograph movements ever produced. Original Steel Case, no major dings or scratches Case is 40mm...
SPEEDMASTER Mark 4.5 Professional Chronograph A very special, collectable Omega Speedmaster. One of the celebrated brand of chronograph wristwatches produced by the Omega Watch Company. Many different watches have been marketed under the Speedmaster name over the years. The manual winding Speedmaster Professional or "Moonwatch" is the most well-known and longest-produced; it was worn during the first American spacewalk during Gemini 4 and was the first watch worn on the...
their opinions ... too many to list
how my boss(es) doesnt get disgruntled employees = bad
just completed a deal with davesmith/DS - perfect, smooth transaction. Thanks DS!
Just completed a great transaction with Parker / Kevin (seller) http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=235276 Great communication, very prompt and very proper shipment - packaged the item nicely. Will not hesitate to deal with again.
I do like wrestling - I dont watch it religiously, but I do follow them from time to time to see what's going on a friend back in middle school got me into it - Hulk Hogan, Barry Windham, Ric Flair, Rowdy Roddy Piper! c'mon, who doesnt like fights I also appreciate what these guys go through for the sake of entertainment - there is an art and athletic ability that goes into these things and people who cant see that, well, they cant see that - that's their...
PM sent
USPS money order should be fine ... and if you do want to wait until it cleared - make sure you let the buyer know that as well I dont think it's a bad question, some of us really are really careful (to a fault at times), there might be things that we may have missed and true about giving too much information to paypal ... and this is not to rain on your parade - when you hand out checks ... there's a lot of information on that little piece of paper, too (name,...