or Connect

Posts by Melo

Quote: Originally Posted by Venetar Anyone know of some decent reasonably priced boots that look like these? The top ones are Ann Demeulemeester (And I guessing quite expensive?). And the lower one is All Saints, which I was planning on going for. But saw several posts in the boots thread they they are not worth the price ($250). What you're looking for are combat boots. Bed Stu makes a decent looking pair although I can't comment on its...
Quote: Originally Posted by BubblyMasquerade thats his style if you haven't noticed already And it looks great imo. Love the play on proportion.
Quote: Originally Posted by a2_hennessy And then there's this golden nugget in the copy: "After years of being available only in Japan, the model's stateside rerelease has also been a cause célèbre among connoisseurs." Ah yes, the famed New Balance comfort sneaker connoisseurs. I can picture the j crew product description writers laughing their asses off, high-fiveing each other over who can get away with typing up the dumbest shit.
Quote: Originally Posted by aeglus ok not korean in this one case but here you go: lmao
j crew has a slightly different version of these: http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/s...6442/26442.jsp
Quote: Originally Posted by SeanathonHuff b. Straight leg raw denim brands with backpocket designs, under $250, selvage. Suggestions? http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=157881
Quote: Originally Posted by apropos I live in a country with no Sebago retail presence - do these fit TTS? How is the fit compared to Converse Chucks? You'll find a lot of differing opinions on this but in my experience you should size down 1 from your true size. I wear size 10 in both chucks and docksides.
Thanks for the ssense coupon snuff, just what I was waiting for. EDIT: Brooks Brothers is having a 25% off sale for corporate members until the 20th.
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini Some days you feel more aggro than others. Why not give a fuck and express it? So true. Sometimes it can vary just from morning to afternoon. How many times have I woken up, thrown on some shit to go to class, then come back later and change into something baller to lounge around in
^^I am 6'1" 180lbs your guide is super useful. Will keep it for future reference, thanks!