or Connect

Posts by unfuccwittable

please let's not go down this road again.
a rucksack in suede or leather would be awesome.
I just read through over 500 posts after going away for a while and was about to ask about a possible MA-1 return and I read this and died.
i don't have any good input on the new varsity, but can kelly green wool with white (or cream) sleeves be an option?
^I only noticed the length on the chinos because you mentioned it. Though, I think the outfit would benefit from different pants. maybe jeans.
Drew, any chance you'll be revisiting the MA-1? I ask because I'm thinking of going with Buzz Rickson, but if you're gonna do another one, screw that.
please let there be olive trousers please let there be olive trousers please let there be olive trousers please let there be olive trousers please let there be olive trousers please let there be olive trousers
you might have gotten that Schott on sale, but I'd bet you the price of a brand new TOJ A-2 that it fits you like shit.
no worries. I think for a perfect fitting, impeccably styled leather jacket she'll allow me the extra time. 'sides, it's the thought that counts, no?
not to sound like a creeper, but could you post pics? I wanna get my girl one for vday, and I'm pretty sure actually seeing one would help sell me on the idea.