or Connect

Posts by Naturlaut II

I'm playing on this in April!
I'll be back in HK for a couple of concerts in March and am thinking of putting together an event with Rivolta - since my shoes should be due around then. How's the showroom there? You don't think they can fit a piano in there, do you? Let me know if there's meetup in HK coming up.
Yes, I have since met with other people of the team but I haven't visited the showroom in Hong Kong yet. My shoes were supposed to be ready but I think there is a bit of delay and mid-Feb was the last update I heard from them. I think this is still a very artisanal company so I rather enjoy the personal touch. I also had lunch after the fitting with the owner lady while in Milan and it was then I realized they worked with Stefano Bemer.
More photos.
Just received an email that my shoes will be ready in mid-Feb! Will be back for review and pics.
Tried Rivolta recently. I first read about it from permanentstyle's blog and paid the shop a visit. The setup was interesting, to say the least, as it was smack in the middle of the fashion district (across from D&G on via Spiga) with an equally modern but well organized shop, displaying some old shoes and tools along with some new samples. The owner (?) is a nice lady who runs the shop with her niece. She was there when I visited and assisted in the entire process. ...
Just heard the news that Bemer just passed away. This is the official statement: Last night our brother, friend, mentor and guiding light, Stefano left this world. His life had recently been made miserable by ill-health and even he, with his incredible joy of living and faith in the future, could not fight his fate. We will do our utmost to continue that incredible adventure he started on 1983 and to value the extraordinary legacy he leaves us in terms of expertise...
Hi all, from one of the "oldest" members on SF, here are my latest auctions on eBay, which include three rare copies of the LAST magazines.
3) Borsalino Double Breasted Trench Coat Pictures do not do justice. Size 48 Italian, 38 US 100% Polyester, with a silky finish Leather belt, horn buttons, with spare buttons included. Foldable into its own pouch. Extremely light weight and practical. Perfect for traveling. Original felt hanger available, can be shipped for extra postage Original tag cut, bought in Milan, recent collection. Meant to wear it, but too many trench coats in the closet. My loss your...
2) NWOT Borrelli Jeans Medium Orange Tag size 35, fits 34 Luxury Vintage line, slight washed effect 60 euros or USD 80, postage included