or Connect

Posts by Tropicalwool

These are Barker Black whole cut in Mahogany size 9. Lots of wear left, just don't fit me quite right and finally parting with them. Please message me with any questions.
This is listed in classic menswear. Rugby Ralph Lauren fans, here is your chance to get a no longer available, new with tags Rugby suit. http://www.styleforum.net/t/350664/nwt-rugby-ralph-lauren-navy-striped-suit-can-work-for-38-or-40 Let me know if you have any questions.
These are great penny loafers made by Allen Edmonds for Brooks Brothers, I purchased them and tried to make them work for me but I am a size 9.5. They have minimal wear as you can see from the pictures. I have always kept them with shoe trees. Here is a link to the shoes at Brooks Brothers, http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Penny-Loafers/MH00026,default,pd.html?dwvar_MH00026_Color=BLCK&contentpos=1&cgid= They retail for $368 and are on sale for $276, but buy them from me and...
I am selling a staple solid mid grey suit from the Benjamin Sartorial line. The suit is in the Granoro fit, it is fully canvassed and made in Italy. The first two pictures are taking in front of a window using natural sunlight and the rest are taken under room lights. Let me know if you have any questions. Jacket: S2S: 18" P2P: 21" BOC 29.5" Sleeves 24.5" Pants Outseam 38.5" Inseam 29" Leg opening 8.5" (No cuff with 3.5" of fabric to let out)
This is a Brooks Brothers Navy Cotton blazer in the Regent fit from the 1818 line. Completely unstructured and unlined. Great for the summer. I would say it is a bit more formal than most unstructured Italian blazers, but certainly within the same ball park. Asking for $75 shipped. Measurements and pics below. S2S: 18.5 P2P: 21.25 BOC: 30 Sleeves: 25
Part of my closet cleaning operation. Up for sale is a great made in the USA Hickey Freeman suit from the hickey brand from a few years ago before they stopped making hickey clothing. This is a great suit in grey herringbone with a nice weight, I would say the fabric is lighter than flannel but heavier than most worsted wools. It is half canvassed and has seen minimal wear. No defects and from a smoke and pet free home. The suit is marked a size 40r, but check the...
Great Rugby Ralph Lauren suit for sale. Perfect new condition, only selling it because it doesn't fit me. This is a classic navy pinstripe clothed suit with a modern trim cut. The suit has a patch pocket on the chest with flapped patch pockets on the waist. The jacket is single vented. The Pants are flat front and unfinished, so you can tailor them to your particular liking. The suit is half canvassed with very high arm holes for an off the rack suit. It is made in Italy...
I am considering selling two staple solid suits from the Benjamin Sartorial line. One is navy and the other is mid grey. Both are in the Granoro II cut. Both suits are fully canvassed and made in Italy. If you are interested in one or both suits, please let me know. I am happy to get measurements, photos, and consider offers.
Great suit for sale. Perfect new condition, only selling it because I grew and it doesn't fit me. This is a classic navy pinstripe clothed suit with a modern trim cut. The suit has a patch pocket on the chest with flapped patch pockets on the waist. The jacket is single vented. The Pants are flat front and unfinished, so you can tailor them to your particular liking. The suit is half canvassed with very high arm holes for an off the rack suit. It is made in Italy and would...
Theses are great suits at bargain prices. You want to buy them. Drop on the Rugby suit to $350, hickey is $175. Make me an offer. Please feel free to send ask any questions or offers. 1. The first is a NWT Rugby by Ralph Lauren Navy Striped Suit in jacket size 40r and pants size 32. It is a 3 button roll with a patch chest pocket, two flap pockets and a single vent. This is a really nice slim and it is made in Italy supposedly by Carsuo. I am looking for $400 --->$375...