or Connect

Posts by JaCet

lol since my post is getting disregarded.... i assume there's at least one fellow who's smart actually mentioning complexes in the words of thibbadeu.. butchering his name prolly don't feel like fixing it do it after .... end of story stop posting in this thread... cardio in the morning ur an idiot cardio before a workout your definitiely an idiot lol
it's the next best thing.... to sprinting fasted cardio is ridicolous....... the study has already been done.. it's the same though you might burn some more muscle.... get that skinny fat look workin for u
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara I think I've been doing well over the past week. Today, I woke up (at 11:30) and had a bowl of McCann's oatmeal. For lunch, a couple slices of turkey and a thin piece of cheese on a wheat hardroll. A banana in between lunch and dinner, as well as a handful of peanut M&M's at grandma's. Dinner, a pan-seared halibut fillet with sage, thyme, parsley and pepper; a few bites of a T-bone steak; and two tiny baked potatoes...
the 2010 is a great jean as long as it gets taken in at the bottom.... really kmw needs to taper this jean themselves no reason for it to be that big.... but other than that my favorite pair of jeans i own
it took two pages to answer this question...... seriously.....
Quote: Originally Posted by MCsommerreid Vinegar=Acetic Acid It doesn't metabolize the same as the esters created by the metabolization of alcohol. Don't quote me on this, but I think it performs the opposite action of acetate by speeding the metabolization of carbs and fats. Its the conjugate acid of acetate. All part of the acetyl group. im quoting you on this because your right vinegar makes the shit u eat less likely to have a...
ummm whoever said no cardio..... do fuckin sprints... you'll lose weight and you'll be faster and stronger
Quote: Originally Posted by mbc More specifically, red wine. red wine while it has the most benefits to your body... is definitely one of the worst if your tryin to lose weight on the other hand, if your losing weight i assume you lift weights... and hence your tearing ur muscle alcohol stops the repair of muscles.... ur body focuses on getting rid of the poison in your body..... see where this is going
the 2010's are not a bootcut......
Quote: Originally Posted by James Bond Looks like. DPS Nutrition has it for $37.99. Still a pretty damn good deal IMO. the fact i use to buy this shit for half this price around 18 dollars back in the day.... i have no idea why its still popular.... it was the best budget protein.... it is no longer a budget protein and no longer a good value....