or Connect

Posts by Klemins

Why does the actual denim appear to be different, though?Maybe they/the mill ran out of a certain denim and matched it with the closest roll they could? Just seems odd, especially since the description makes no mention of dual ID...
Any brand new products on the pipeline? I know you have a lot of great staples but just curious.
I'd love to see a return of these washed duck pants that had patch back pockets - Railcar denim just released something similar but they're pretty slim; Faherty also has a similar design but they almost look stone washed and are pretty low rise. You can see mine are beat to shit since I prefer them to denim (pardon the crappy shot). I've seen the Good Acre pants but am simply not into the panels.
Also interested in upcoming pants releases.
Did you cancel the redesigned denim jacket? (I forget its name)
Have you considered doing lighter weight workshirts? It's a great alternative to the traditional button down; don't understand why they have to be limited to heavier fabrics.
I don't think it's necessarily the Italian production that's a dealbreaker for many....people are pointing it out, but if the shoes had a great price and/or shorter delivery, more people would be buying them. You're essentially waiting 4-5 months (and we know that will likely turn into 6 monthis in many cases) to save $50-60 on low tops. It's just not a great deal unless they're offering a leather that is completely unlike anything else that's available, which they're not.
Those look like one of the Cone runs they did awhile ago with tonal stitching (maybe a year or two?). I believe they offered another version around the same time w/ contrast stitching.
That looks like the entire waistband/right top block was sewn wrong- look how much closer the right pocket (on the left of your photo) is to your fly. it's almost as if the waistband was shifted a couple inches but nothing else was adjusted. (it could also be the angle of your photo).
Any update on when the runner might be released?