or Connect

Posts by Klemins

Regarding other recommendations, I agree with what some others have said: a more classic fit that's tapered would be great and likely popular, and a shorter version of the workshirt (or both shirts) would be great since I'm not tucking those.
Something clean but durable; I think a heavier duck (maybe even waxed) or twill could be great and in line with Gustin's aesthetic.
Probably too late for this season, but more substantial outerwear, like a bomber of some sort. Baseball hats (I think you're working on this). A CPO without so many pockets.
What's the jacket New York Islander?
I said around 200 with rewards...doesn't mean under 200 (and I'd spend a good amount if the fabric was great), and would put it at 400+ retail. But I edited my post to not get nitpicky. In short - yes I'd be interested.
Yes if the fabrics cool and price isn't crazy
Mike - You mentioned awhile ago that Rivet chino production would be switched to another factory, and they'd have more jean-like construction as a result. Is this still the case?
Sucks that they're closing, but I was recently wondering how they stay afloat. Their pricing has increased dramatically over the last few years (as many Japanese brands have), and they never seemed to have the dedicated following that other heritage brands do. I wonder how much more successful they could've been if they sold through other retailers or made a big push for the American market a la Momatoro. Chimala seemed to get picked up by a decent amount of stores a few...
Yeah all I see are pockets.
Indigo denim that's been overdyed black looks pretty cool faded - you get some shades of blue and great contrast in areas with heavy wear. Might pick this up.