or Connect

Posts by Klemins

@sjmin209 Are those the camp pants? If not, who makes them?
And boycotting Falcon until Daniel complies
I think whatjones is referencing the old return policy, which I believe was 14 days.
I love the idea of an EP suede had but would prefer a 6 panel. For some reason traditional camp/5 panels in luxe fabrics aren't appealing to me.
@mikegnthensome - can you say about how much stock you guys order for workshop items? I think in the past you've said it depends how many people back the item, but it seems the last few products have sold out incredibly fast (even for items like the Rover which had a ton of backers). Can't blame you guys for not having enough if I forget/don't back something during the workshop phase, but just curious. The camp pants seem to have been put up early and are almost...
Damn, I really regret not picking the task jacket up. They sold out really fast.
I prefer the small collars to be honest. They're casual shirts; I like the roll and feel they look better with the top few buttons undone than those with big collars. Their products consistently sell out so I can't be the only one.
Weird - when have they launched a campaign on Sunday? Maybe they saw Gustin's salt and pepper canvas shirt and didn't want them to take interest away.
Regarding the upcoming Rover jacket in waxed canvas - has anyone had a tailor add lining to a sleeve? I really like the design but am not sure I will be okay with a lined body and unlined sleeves, so considering going this route. Anyone had success with this in the past?
Damn, #s 2 and 3 of the solids look killer. Will they be available with other collars?