or Connect

Posts by Klemins

I'm not from TS, but I think this is pretty common with outerwear, especially without a ribbed cuff. Shirts have cuffs and therefore stack somewhat (obviously a perfect or MTM fit would not have much, but many off the rack do), so a shirt sleeve is more accommodating. Jackets, on the other hand, are more similar to pants in that they need a clean break....sure, you can cuff a jacket, but wouldn't you prefer a proper drape that doesn't envelope your hands? Unless a...
I think people understand these things happen, especially with TS's current model - but the least they could do is put a warning/expected ship date on the product page if it's not in stock or very inconsistent with their size charts, which has happened (the item in question still appears as if they have it on hand).
Does anyone have pictures of their city coat? I feel like I'd never know that it existed if not for seeing the previous campaigns...haven't seen any customer pictures.
Love the rounded collar on the Essex.
@taylorstitch Oh wow, awesome. Looks like this is early? Please release a version of the chore pant without panels! I'd love to have a more rugged pant like that that don't look like work/carpenter pants.
I know there was a pair of chinos that received little funding (maybe 30-40% or so) and was not made. It wouldn't make sense for them to make something that isn't at least close to being funded.
They're all big, which is why I don't buy TS shirts anymore (but love their pants). They have great fabrics, but if I'm in decent shape and still have billowy sleeves then it's not gonna work. I've heard the Hyde is more fitted but never tried it.
Yeah, not sure if the pattern has changed but the most recent samples (blue/black denim, waxed grey and some other denim one) all looked to have really billowy sleeves. Thought it was the model but maybe the pattern was changed.
I'd love a harrington in a tech fabric but unsure it's worthwile (financially) for Falcon to have them made.
I actually like the scalloped shirt hems....there are tons of brands that offer more traditional hems out there. However, I agree that Gustin's straight leg model should have a little more taper. The current pattern is more of a slim straight, though, so I feel like the thigh (and possibly knee) would have to be brought out a hair to have more of a traditional tapered look.