or Connect

Posts by Klemins

I imagine that's handled when the balance comes, so it probably depends how the difference is collected (ie, through the website or just something like a paypal request).
Really wish they used that striped woolrich fabric as a jacket lining or something other than the CPO.
Just looks like thin fabric. Honestly, it might just be the color...(no offense to those who have similar items - it just doesn't look like something that would fly off the shelves elsewhere.)
Didn't they make Sam's hot chicken's page only visible to people in Korea? Is everyone going to change their location?Also, does no one think that Drew checks this thread, especially after the Libertine debacle? He may be a scumbag, but he isn't an idiot.
I think he means that, once the stock store is open, everyone with an account has access. They generally open it for a few days at a time.
I get that Mauro probably didn't want to deal with criticism/backlash on here but don't understand how this is going to be better for business. Obviously, plenty of brands flourish outside of SF but I rarely see WvG mentioned anywhere (hell, his IG isn't even linked to the website), and I don't see how it's enough to just be an Italian Gustin/TS. (and yes, I get that he claims SFers made up a small % of customers, but this site gets a ton of traffic...just cause someone...
Willing to post fit pics?
Can you reveal if the waxed jacket will be an existing design or something new (ie project jacket)?
So are the black Yoshiwa denim jackets unsanforized? The jeans say they are, but the jacket page has a shrinkage warning. Are you assuming they're unsanforized because there's shrinkage? Just curious since I thought they were the same denim.
@Epaulet, not sure you saw this before, but any way folks could add patch back pockets to future MTM rivet chinos or would that require a different pattern?