Posts by Klemins

Got my camp pants today as well - really like the camel and the herringbone's nice too. Would absolutely love a black pair, maybe even in black denim. Please @summersteve!!! Out of curiosity - you guys used to have lined waistbands and taped (I think?) seams in the past - why'd that stop?
What's your chest measure? I'm about your height with a 38" chest and wear a small/38 in their other shirts. Unless you carry most of your weight in your legs/not your torso, 36 might be really slim.
When did you order (early or late in the funding)? I think I was somewhere in the middle but have no clue if it generally influences ship times.
Hey Mike - will the trainer return other than special order? I like my teak pair, would love to grab another.
Not sure if there's an official Ande Whall thread, but got an email today that Ande is closing shop in about a month (says he'll be busy with a friend's shop/art projects). He doesn't mention this, but there are so many options these days and an increasing number of custom denim manufacturers that I can't say I'm surprised. Might pick up another pair though.
Anyone happen to know if/where I could get a pair of men's elite sneakers (the older/retro version). They made them again a few years ago but I guess it was a 1 time thing.
What happened to the monthly Workshop production updates that were supposed to start? I have a couple items in the queue and am curious if they'll be on time.
I'd care less about the delays if Mauro was more upfront about production times. Don't say shirts will be ready at 2 months if it's likely/common to be much longer - even a warning that "Factories have been delayed so your product may take significantly longer than predicted production times..." would work.
Is it possible to just get a non-reversible varsity-style bomber? Wasn't sure if that would change the price due to no leather needed and such.
Is it just me or does the field jacket look incredibly flared in the waist, almost like it's a womens jacket?