or Connect

Posts by Klemins

I might try to re-wax mine in a bit. Someone from Gustin can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think this fabric (at least the olive) has as much of a coating as most Filson or other outdoor pieces might, and don't think it was really intended to serve the same purpose either.
Really regret not getting that heavyweight flannel. Notwithit - where's the hat from?
I think I saw on their twitter or Instagram that they're shipping these out all week, so I'm assuming yours just wasn't in one of the earlier batches that got sent out.
Ever thought of running certain fabrics of the Rivet Chino with patch back pockets? Sort of like these http://fahertybrand.com/shop/mens/pants/low-rise-canvas-jean-ccl.html Could be a more casual alternative for certain fabrics..
Received my jacket today and am extremely happy with the fit & quality. Not overly slim but definitely not loose. I got the olive and would be interested in trading for a brown if anyone is interested, but will keep otherwise. I'll definitely be buying more outerwear in the future - just not sure if I want a second waxed piece just yet. For the Gustin team: Will the denim version have all of the same details?
Hmm this gives me more hope that mine will fit...I'll find out tomorrow.
I know I've been hounding you about the OD jacket, but any time frame on when that will be ready, since these were delayed a bit?
Nice, hope you'll consider a black heavyweight version at some point!
Agreed.
Ok, my analogy sucked as well, since, with most menu items, I'd know the price of the food that I ordered and could notice if an error was made (which has never happened to me btw). All I meant is that I wasn't looking for a deal and had no idea the product was priced incorrectly, especially since I generally don't look at this specific brand. I was very cordial with the dude, but began to wonder what others have experienced in similar situations, and whether or not...