or Connect

Posts by Klemins

Awesome news! I've always wanted a sherpa lined type 1, preferably cord - very specific, but figured I'd throw it out there!
I ordered the black type II a bit ago and love it (or I will once it cools off a bit). Any plans to carry a type I, preferably without a buckle back?
@Epaulet Any updates on the hats you mentioned awhile ago? If they're still being made, are you only doing suede? A plain chambray would be awesome - doesn't seem like anyone makes them.
Yeah the mushrooms aren't a good look. Maybe if it was one or two, but not everywhere. Anyone have sizing advice on the task jacket? Interested in picking up the Chore one (regardless of buttons) and wasn't sure if it was TTS.
Exactly - I get that style often borrows from more functional wear, but to me, this is like someone just carrying around a motorcycle helmet without having a bike. I feel like most dudes probably put them on for their IG shots rather than actually working in them. But they're funding, so what do I know.I also don't get why these are offered much cheaper than the camp pant when the construction is arguably more complex. Edit: I think the camp pant fabrics were both...
Please don't tell me you're releasing more men's chore pants tomorrow...there's basically a full size run for all 3 stock colors. Now the camp pant, on the other hand, would be awesome in duck.
Agree about the slow shipping. I thought it was a fluke but it's been consistently bad lately. A recent order didn't go out until posting about it here and having Mike reply.
Any ETA on those suede hats?
I'm pretty sure their old "stock only" model had shirts priced around $128 often times (though they offered the %10 off for the first day); some of the oxfords were around $98 I believe. I'll be the first to admit an increase in prices (the selvage jacks do seem a little higher than others), but they're also offering a lot of new, and sometimes more obscure, fabrics. The appeal of crowdfunding is that you can offer things you otherwise couldn't, so it only makes sense...
This is my problem with Gustin doing nicer stuff - at $550, although there are far more expensive options, it's not really appropriate to skimp on stuff like feet IMO. Maybe it's their limited experience designing unique/non-staple stuff, but I'm hesitant to buy items like this when they're missing a pretty important detail.