or Connect

Posts by Klemins

I'd imagine the fact that a lot of his production takes place in Italy is a major factor, but who knows. Probably easier to live there and keep on top of things than fly over several times a year. (there may be an added financial bonus if it's an Italian company, etc., but no clue really).
@mikegnthensome Not to drone on about camp pants, but seeing how the washed tan (and herringbone too) are a pretty big success, any way we can get a black/charcoal version a some point?
oops
@mikegnthensome what's the reasoning for no sleeve lining on the Rover (other than maybe cost?). I tried one on and the fabric is thin enough that the sleeves were a noticeably different color due to this. Just doesn't make sense to me.
New camp pants are up. A little confused why they'd do another olive, but whatever. Back em so they do other colors!
Maybe add a note urging people to buy according to the label (as in, if you have a 38" chest, buy a size small) and that xx% (assuming it's high) of returns are due to buying a size too small.
Isn't that a T-2 (assuming you're going by the denim jacket styles Type I, Type II, Type III)? type 1 generally has 1 pocket on the left.
Also took a chance on the henleys and have the same issue that others have reported - much smaller than the size charts. Also, really strange, but mine almost flares out at the cuffs - they're much wider than the forearm.
Yep, I'm fairly certain the "original" camp pant that was released a few years ago (had more chino/slash like front pockets) sold out pretty fast, and that was offered in tan, black and navy, all washed duck. I only remember because I was pissed my size sold out of the 2 I didn't get.
hey @mikegnthensome, now that you're back - any way we can get the camp pants in washed duck (or unwashed if need be) like the chore pants?