or Connect

Posts by WorkingClassDude

Looks good, I just wish those 5's were a tiny bit bigger, I think those are like 37-39mm? Wish they were 40-41mm
Just a month ago I recently took up longboaring (not surfing, that's still a dream, but the larger, longer skateboards) and I love it. I'm pretty much at the level I set out to achieve; just being able to cruise/maneuver around my neighborhood at a decent pace. Once the weather gets a little cooler I'm gonna try commuting to work, just a mile/1.5 away. It's making me very happy lately!
oh yea, much better word to use probably. still got similar results using woven though. =)
Google "woven leather watch strap" and click Shopping.
Hey me, me again talking to myself... I think/hope this is my last shoe need for awhile, but somewhere in the past couple months the need for some Converse skidgrip/CVO's came about. Never really been into this style of shoe (think I had a pair of the Payless version in 6th grade) but decided it's a good general look. Converse doesn't seem to sell many types right now, so I had to google them to find the more subtle style I was looking for. I initially bought a pair of...
And a lot of other watches as well. Most of my Seiko are on nylon, which lasts longer and is stronger than leather. Not knocking leather's uses however.
You could probably have it modded with hands more like the ones on the Omega. There are tons of aftermarket parts for modding Seiko 5s.
You could probably use 20mm and it would probably look a little better than going 18. An imperceptible squish is better than possible gap.
Don't get me wrong... I still have a few Fossils I keep. I haven't worn them in forever, but I do still have a couple that I keep running... I have another handful of them somewhere in storage that I haven't seen in at least 6 or 7 years. They are OK, I'd like to see them again... I just ended up getting hooked more on autos and divers and really shifted my focus. I still have a few quartzes and a digital.I guess in a lot of ways they are really good poorman watches, haha....