or Connect

Posts by WorkingClassDude

Meh, try it out. What's the worst that could happen?
Would you let other people's opinions get in the way of something you want to wear?
soooo glad someone else thinks this
Here it is. Crown&Buckle leather nato, 22mm, dark brown (not the color I linked). Looks like they are pretty low on 18mm Nato selection. But then again just google 18mm leather nato and check out the options. There are leather natos from like $15 all the way up to like $300, hand made out of crazy special leathers and shit.
http://www.crownandbuckle.com/straps-by-size/18mm-straps/leather-nato-18mm-rouille.htmlI bought a 22mm one and I'm pretty sure I posted pics of it a couple months back. Will have to dig up...
I have the J model as well. There's no extra quality in it over a K model (outside Japan designation). That's pretty much just a myth. On mine it says MADE IN JAPAN on tiny print on the dial and the alternate language is Arabic.
Damn, that too. I thought I'd heard that as well but I guess I'd forgotten.
Not 100% sure but I think that's one of the kinds you would need to get from Seiya or Higuchi (two highly respected Japanese watch vendors) or the Watchuseek sales forum. I don't think you can buy them new in the US. Has to be overseas I think.
Looks good, I just wish those 5's were a tiny bit bigger, I think those are like 37-39mm? Wish they were 40-41mm
Just a month ago I recently took up longboaring (not surfing, that's still a dream, but the larger, longer skateboards) and I love it. I'm pretty much at the level I set out to achieve; just being able to cruise/maneuver around my neighborhood at a decent pace. Once the weather gets a little cooler I'm gonna try commuting to work, just a mile/1.5 away. It's making me very happy lately!