or Connect

Posts by thatoneguy

I've had 5 pairs of CP sneakers. Haven't noticed any squeaks
atelier, barneys, aloha rag, bergdorf goodman go to atelier for both rick and julius
they come with a set of laces
MMM black sidezips http://laboratorio35.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/325/s/maison-martin-margiela-22-men-s-leather-zipped-boots-ref-wu0149s09/category/98/ size 44
I thought they were trying to lose money
100% wool shell 100% cotton lining 52% rayon, 48% polyester sleeve lining
spring 2010 EG conductors jacket in navy/Indigo, size large Beautiful jacket, just not where my style is headed. Fabric looks really cool, peep the close ups. Most accurate representation of the color is the fit pic. It's in great condition, I think I wore it around 6 times $200->180->160 shipped in the CONUS add $10 for international p2p: 21.5" s2s: 18" sleeve: 27" thanks
Bought new with tags by me for like $450 last winter. Perfect condition, worn 2 maybe 3 times. I darted the back myself (see pictures) they can be taken out though so just let me know. Price includes shipping in the CONUS paypal only p2p 20.5" s2s 17.5" sleeve 27" winter is coming thanks
Bought new with tags by me for like $450 last winter. Perfect condition, worn 2 maybe 3 times. I darted the back myself (see pictures) they can be taken out though so just let me know. Price includes shipping in the CONUS paypal only p2p 20.5" s2s 17.5" sleeve 27" winter is coming thanks
tell me if this doesn't make any sense haha