or Connect

Posts by thatoneguy

Picked up my Duvet coat from H&M this morning. It's so soft and very high quality. The filling is actually shredded up OG high tops, LOL no wonder they haven't released those again
Its on the way, should get it by the end of this week haha
this happened to me recently
not sure why you need 8 white dress shirts, maybe like 2, but I would just get some from uniqlo
Ya I have the same problem, the most recent posts don't push the thread to the top and sometimes it's not even bold
from tommy ton Augustas?
kids section on La Garconne :>http://www.lagarconne.com/store/category.htm?sid=182
I dont trust my cobbler, so I topy-ed my own shoes this time. I wouldn't recommend if you have a good cobbler or don't have a steady hand. It ended up costing more than the cobbler would have charged. Still happy with the way it turned out though . . Made use out of the long-ass DRKSHDW tag. I Just found a good spot diagonally across near the bottom and hand sewed it on . . that is all for now
A bunch of fair isle stuff from uniqlo, I want to be a snowflake
Picked them up from yoox last year. Other than that I don't really know much more about them. It says 2011 01 on the tag, so maybe SS2011? Here are some more pictures [[SPOILER]]