or Connect

Posts by thatoneguy

WTB bucket hat Theres a vest too but I don't really want it http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w124517904
Closet slowly taking over apartment; fine with me!
Completed the suit! EG fw14
Ya you're right, I was thinking earlier I should update with new lines referencing thin fabric, jean thickness, and like super thick wool or something. Then add a constant for leg hair frictionoriginal post fwiw
ya but dont take it too seriously
definitely a joke but based on real measurements!just use this, don't need graph: P = 1.5L + .5P = pant diameterL = leg circumference
some japanese brands you're not cool enough for on kind-u (mens + womens) click image
Thanks @APK, love my earth tones! And @cyc wid it, I taper all of my pants from the knee down if I don't like how they look, or for wool pants I'll dip the legs in boiling water. I made that chart a while back, but still holds true I think thought about it the other day when someone had it as their avatar in the TOJ thread
Moar elevator goodies. Sad that its slowly warming up Today Kapital, qlo, apc, MA Yesterday EG, MMM
Thanks du, I think I was included in the compliment bit. Anyway I've bought from Eastern Market here that carries Harnden, I've also bought from a consignment store in Melbourne that regularly gets Harnden and I've bought from rakuten and YJP. Grailed another option too I guess but its worth it to try it on in store, sizing can be cray cray